[Chapter 28] The last game.

Remember to comment, please!!!

And play the song while reading:))
_________________________________________

And play the song while reading:))_________________________________________

I place Noah's gift under the tree. I hope he likes it. He mentioned he never got presents or anything for Christmas so we went all out for him this year. Friday is Christmas, and today is Noah's last high school football game.

"Hey, I'm gonna head to the school to warm up, see you after the game?" I smile up at him.

"Mhm." He leans down and kisses my cheek, I can feel him smile against my skin. "My dad and brother will be there too." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

"Good. Little man has been doing good at practice so I bet he'll be happy to see his coaches play." I nod. Noah and Trent are still coaching for the program to teach little kids to play football.

"He's excited to see you play," he hums and moves back to kiss me.

"I'll see you after the game." I nod and kiss his cheek then his lips again.

"Alright." He grins at me before finally stepping back and grabbing his football bag.

"You better be the loudest person in the stands!" He yells as he's leaving.

"Don't doubt it!" I yell back as I hear the door shut. I smile and look down at my feet. That tingly feeling builds up in my heart again, it's been popping up for weeks whenever Noah and I do anything romantic. Not to sound crazy or anything but I think I lov-

"I'm ready!" Cayden interrupts my thoughts. I turn to look at him. Noah got him a jersey with his number and last name on it, he also gave him one of his football hoodies Arizona sent him with the number and name on it. I swear Cayden is more in love with Noah than I am.

Did I just think that?

Checking...

Yep, I did. And it's true.

I am completely and utterly in love with Noah Miller, and I plan on telling him tonight and for the rest of our lives.

"The game isn't for another hour."

"I know. But I wanted to show Noah my outfit." I smile at him. He's in the jersey and a pair of jeans and his black Nike high tops. I bend down to his level.

"He just left for warm-ups. But I'm sure he'll be super excited to see your outfit after the game." He smiles sadly.

"Okay. I guess I can wait." He skips away as I stand up.

"Hey." I jump at the sound of my dad's voice.

"Hi, dad." He stands there in his Arizona state hoodie as well. Noah got them for all of us, he's signing the commitment in a week, we've talked about it and he decided to go to the training camp which means I'm soaking up the last six months we have together before he leaves.