[Chapter 29] Parker.

Before I start this chapter I want to say TYSM for 3K reads! You guys don't understand how much this means to me! Although it isn't as much as other authors on the app this is a big step for me!

Let me know if you like this chapter!
_________________________________________

Let me know if you like this chapter!_________________________________________

"Parker?" I furrow my eyebrows and look between Noah and 'Parker'. Who is he? And why is he here? Noah stares for a minute, his hands drop from my waist. Then he springs forward and wraps his arms around the man.

He lets out a relieved breath and hugs Noah back. After a minute or two, they pull away from each other. A surprised gasp comes out of my mouth when Noah knees him the dick. The man drops to the ground with a groan. "Okay. I deserve that."

"Yeah, you do." Now that I can see him clearly, he kind of looks like Noah. Wait...

"Babe, this is my brother Parker. Parker, my girlfriend Carter." I stare at him, he's the one that left Noah. And he ruined my moment? God damn. I take a deep breath and hold my hand out to him.

"Hi." I don't want to say it's nice to meet him, because I don't know what I feel about this yet.

"It's nice to meet you," he reluctantly answers while shaking my hand. I pull it back quickly, so he turns to Noah.

"Can we get dinner and talk?" Noah clears his throat.

"We're going to dinner," Noah tells him our plans. Me, my dad, Cayden, and Noah are all going to dinner.

"Oh." He looks down awkwardly.

"But I don't think I'm doing anything after school tomorrow." Parker's eyes snap back up towards his brother and he nods.

"Okay." I sigh and turn towards Noah pulling him in for a hug.

"He can come to dinner if you want him to." Noah nods as I pull back and kiss him. I clear my throat and turn to Parker one more time, grabbing the collar of his shirt and tugging him to me so only he can hear me.

"You leave him again and I swear to god I will hunt you down and slit your throat, understand?" I threaten, he nods before I smile innocently and pat his chest.

"I'll see you after you change." I kiss Noah's cheek and rush off to find my brother and dad.

_____________________

"So, Parker, you mentioned you were in the marines, how was that?"

"Uh, wasn't easy that's for sure." This dinner has been so awkward, my dad is making an effort but Noah and I have stayed silent. Cayden just goes about everything like it's normal. I think it's finally hitting him that his brother is back, he hasn't eaten either, just been messing with his food.

I reach under the table and place my free hand over his that's resting on his knee. I feel him relax and intertwine our fingers. "So, little bro. Arizona, right?" He nods.