[Chapter 32] Perfect.

"Okay seriously where are we going?" Carter questions me again

"Okay seriously where are we going?" Carter questions me again. I'm taking her on a date for her birthday but won't tell her where we're going so she's trying to get it out of me.

"Still not telling you." She groans and leans back in her seat.

We woke up at twelve in the afternoon after going to bed at two in the morning. I made her get ready and it's now one o'clock and we're on our way to the first part of the whole date which lasts all day.

"I'll start crying."

"I'm still not gonna to tell you if you start crying, babe." I laugh and look at her face before looking back to the road.

Five minutes later we arrive to the zoo.

"Oh my god!" I don't even get to open the door for her because she's already out of the car. I shake my head and grab my stuff before getting out and following her.

"Slow down, gorgeous."

"This is the zoo where I can pet the animals!" I laugh at her excitement.

"I know." I grab her hand as she pulls me through the doors of the zoo.

We get to the front desk and the receptionist smiles at us. "Hey ya'll what can I do for you?"

"I scheduled a tour for Noah Miller." She nods and typed something into her computer.

"Right. You have a private tour? For your girlfriends birthday?" I nod in response.

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright. And I'm assuming you're the birthday girl?" Carter nods shyly.

"Okay, it's twenty-five for both of you and thirty for the tour." I slip my card into the slot with Carter squeezing my hand, obviously ready to start the tour.

"Thank you, Renee should be out in a few minutes if ya'll want to wait over in the tour section over there."

"Thank you."

"Of course, and happy birthday."

Carter thanks her and then we walk over to the section and wait. "You know I love you right?" I smile down at her.

"I hope so." She smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Hi guys, I'm Renee." I give the lady a smile and reach out my hand.

"Noah, and this is my girlfriend Carter."

"Nice to meet you both. We just have to get you a bracelet and then we'll be on our way." After getting our bracelets we follow her through the zoo looking at and reading about animals.

"The giraffe is a tall African mammal belonging to the genus Giraffa. The average height of a full grown giraffe is about sixteen to nineteen feet. It's the tallest living terrestrial animal and the largest ruminant on Earth." Carter reads the sign in front of the Giraffe enclosure.