[Chapter 35] Dress shopping

Thank you guys so much for 6K Views!!
_________________________________________

Thank you guys so much for 6K Views!!_________________________________________

Four months later

"This one looks good." Lia says from her stall.

"I want to see." Amber tells her.

"Me too." Amelia walks out of her stall in a simple silk dark green dress dragging on the floor behind her.

"That looks so pretty on you Lia."

"Give us a spin." She rolls her eyes and spins around.

"That's definitely the one Lia." She smiles.

"I feel like it makes me look like a box." I roll my eyes and stand up.

"It's doesn't Amelia. Plus you could literally wear a box to prom and Nick would still love it."

"She's right, that dude is head over heels in love with you." She sighs.

"Okay. I'm gonna do this one." I squeal and clap my hands.

"Okay it's your turn Car. Go try on all of your dresses." We've been going one by one. Amber is getting a silk dark blue dress. One almost like Lia's. I take my pile of dresses into the stall and start to strip my clothes off.

The first dress I slide in won't even go over my thighs. It's pretty but to small.

The next one is a grey dress. It's tight around the top of my body but the perfect fitting size around the rest, maybe pile.

The third dress is a light yellow with a bow tied around the waist. Although it's pretty it's to short for a prom dress.

My phone buzzes so I quickly reach for it.

Hottest man ever❤️😘: Are you almost done? I miss you.

For the record, I did not set his contact name to that.

Me: Nope. Go do something with Trent<3

Hottest man ever:❤️😘: but I like you more than Trent.

Me: That sucks. I'm going back to trying on dresses and ignoring you. I love you though<3

Hottest man ever❤️😘: love you more gorgeous.