[Bonus Chapter] Grace Elizabeth Shay

Thank you guys so much for 100k reads!

I honestly never thought I'd get a hundred reads much less one hundred thousand so thank ya'll so much you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

This chapter should've been out earlier but I've been having some major writers block so I'm sorry about that!

On another note I'd appreciate you guys so much if you'd go check out my new book Ignite Me. Im sure ya'll would enjoy it, if not that's alright, have a good night you guys! And leave whether you liked this bonus chapter or not!
_________________________________________
Carter

"Babe you need to sit down," Noah tells me and I sigh.

"I'm fine," I tell him, continuing to clean.

"Carter you're thirty-nine weeks pregnant," he points out and I nod.

"I'm aware Noah, but if I don't do something then I'm gonna freak out because I feel huge and like I need to pee twenty-four-seven, and that I need a meal every hour and-" Noah interrupts me.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," I squeeze my eyes shut when she kicks. "Are you okay?" Noah asks, quickly rushing to me.

"I'm fine, baby's just kicking," I continue to wipe the counters when she kicks again, making me wince.

"Are you sure, babe?" I nod and Noah sighs. "I'll clean. Please sit down before I have a panic attack, at least just for a few minutes," I sigh and nod, handing the rag to Noah.

"Thank you," I make my way to the baby nursery, taking a look over the cute outdoor theme. I take a seat in the rocking chair and lean my head back, closing my eyes and slowly drifting into sleep.

******

I'm jolted awake when she kicks again making me groan. "Carter?" I hear Noah rush down the hall, making his way into the nursery. "You okay?" I nod.

"She really wants out," I laugh and wince as a pain takes over my stomach making me hunch over. Noah rushes over to me and drops down, grabbing my hand.

"Carter, you sure it's only kicking?" I nod after it passes.

"Yep," I sigh and take a deep breath before standing up, and I feel liquid down my leg, i look down and back up at Noah.

"Did you-" I interrupt him.

"No. My water just broke," his eyes widen.

"I knew it wasn't just her kicking," I hit his shoulder.

******

Once the contractions get closer together we head to the hospital and get checked in. "You got this babes," Lia tells me over FaceTime. I squeeze Noah's hand and lean against him when another contraction comes.

"You're doing great gorgeous," he whispers, kissing my head.

"Hey Carter, can we check you?" The doctor asks walking in and I nod, getting back on the bed. She checks me before throwing her gloves away. "You are about eight centimeters dilated, if you'd like an epidural now would be the time, would you like one?" I laugh.

"Definitely," she nods and smiles before heading out of the room again.

******

6 hours later I'm still in labor and 9 centimeters dilated. "Nope," I glare at Noah. I told him there's nothing he can do and to go take a nap but he refuses.