Will Bondita succeed?

Bondita's POV

Patibabu told me to go to his study but can't he see that I am making pickles?Kakasasurji told me to make the pickle as soon as possible as a special guest is going to come tonight. I don't know why kakasasurji's and patibabu's decisions never match.I went to his study to meet him and saw him engroseed in his files.I knocked the door and after getting the permission I entered.

"Patibabu kuch kam tha?"

"Haan Bondita woh main tumse yeh keh raha tha ki kal main tumhara ek pariksha lunga.Ganit ke upar."

"Phirse?Abhi to do din pehele hi pariksha liya tha apne phirse kyun lena hain aapko pariksha?"

"Do din pehele?Arey par woh pariksha liye hue to ek hafta ho chuka hain Bondita."

"To kya aap abhi ek hafte baad baad pariksha lenge?"

"Bondita tumne hi to kaha tha ki ganit pura khatam ho chuka hain tumhara.To agar pura khatam ho chuka hain to phir pariksha dene mein kya pareshani?"He asked me.

I know that I have completed the whole syllabus of maths but that doesn't mean that I am already prepared to give exams.We need to be extra prepared before giving exams.That's why our teachers give us the schedule at least before one week so that we can prepare ourselves.Yes I can give yests but exams.....no.Exams and mere tests have a major difference.

"Patibabu woh main....."I stammered.

"Dekho Bondita tumhe kal pariksha dena hain agar tum kal pariksha nahi de payi to main yeh samajh lunga ki tum ache se padhayi karti nahi ho.Sirf ratta marti ho."He said making me furious.

What?Ratta?Main ratta marti hun?I gave him a deadly glare,my eyes shooting daggers at him but he suddenly started laughing.I knew he was joking.I wanted to fake anger but I couldn't.Seeing his laughing face I couldn't control myself and burst out laughing.I don't know why but I can't control my laughter especially in front of him.I think someone had made me inhale laughing gas when I was born.

We stopped my head and I nodding my head went away from the study.Tomorrow is my exam and I need to prepare myself properly. Tomorrow is Sunday and I don't have  my school.So I will get enough time to prepare myself for my exam.I will surely pass this exam and every exams of my life.I don't care if it is 'Agnipariksha' as well.I will surely succeed.

Binoy's POV

It was aroumd 6 pm when our door bell rang.May be our special guest about whom Daa was talking from yesterday finally came.I wonder how much special the person is! That Daa didn't tell us about him or her.I called Bihari and he opened the door.I too called everyone present in the house and everyone came.Bihari opened the door.The sight in front of me made me happy but not more than Daa.Daa was the happiest seeing her.She is our father's elder sister,i.e,our bodo pishi,in a word pishi,our Kalpana pishi.She brought me and Daa up with utmost love nad affection after our mother.And she too brought up Anirudh,Somnath and Batuk.And she was diagnosed with a disease which couldn't be cured.But God was with her.That's why she was cured.Doctors have also told that this was a disease which can't be cured.But they were also surprised seeing her being cured.And after being cured she was quite weak.We all wanted to visit her but due to our busy schedule we couldn't. But she promised us that once she will be fine she will of course visit us.And she kept her promise.You may wonder why we all think her to be special.It is because if it would not be for her our family would have broken apart.She was the only one to bind this family with live and affection.She taught us that the basis of a joint family is affection,sacrifice and coopreation, not separation.But unfortunately at last our family broke apart.But our bahu,Bondita again tied the family.And we must say that we are quite lucky to have her as our bahu.