Bondita is Traumatized

Bondita's POV

I was so shattered seeing the woman's condition.I was continuously patting her head.I too sprinkled water on her face but she was not coming in her conciousness.I was worried.It was almost morning by now and I had to go back to my house.But I can't leave this poor woman alone.I need to do something.I saw a cart lying nearby.I carried the woman with great difficulty towards the cart and made her lie on it.Then I dragged the cart with all the energy left in me.But I didn't know where her house was.Where should I take her?I think I should take her to the hospital.I took her to the hospital and the doctors told me to wait outside.After two hours the doctor came outside and assured me that she is OK and they will take her to her house.I, after coming out of the hospital again went to that river.How much I wished I could save that girl child!

Tears were no longer flowing from my eyes.Crying is the clearing of heart.But my tears were dried up.I went to a temple and sat down there near the idol of Dugga maa.

"Dugga maa aap bhi to aurat the na?To jab aapka janm hua tha tab bhi kya log aapko marna chahte the?Nahi na?Phir uss bachhi ko kyun mar dala logo ne?Kya galti thi uss bachhi ki?Aurat ho kar janm lena galti thi kya uss bachhi ki?"Saying this I couldn't control myself and broke down.Suddenly I felt a hand on my head.I looked up to find the pandit ji.

"Kya hua beti?Pareshan ho?"I nodded my head feebly.

"Durga maa har ek pareshani ka samadhan dhund denge.Sirf vishwaas rakho unpar."

"Ek Dugga maa hi to hain jinpe vishwaas kar sakti hun."Saying this I joined my hands.The pandit ji gave me some flowers.I gave bestowed the flowers to Dugaa maa.

It was almost 6 am when I reached home.When kakasaurji saw me he nervously asked me,"Bahu kaha thi tum?Aur tum itni chintit kyun lag rahi ho?Kya hua hain Bahu?"Ignoring all of his questions I went upstairs.I could hear him calling me several times but I was not in the state of answeringmI was greatly traumatized by the incident.All I could say was,"Kakasaurji mujhe thoda aaram ki zaroorat hain."

I went to my room and started crying profusely.There was no one to console me.How much I expected patibabu to be here!I wanted to cry hugging him.I don't know when he is going to return back.I have not slept the whole night so I was drowsy.I think I need a good sleep.I lied on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Jis ghar mein ladki janm lete hain woh ghar nark ban jate hain.Vivaah ke samay dahej dena hota hain,bhari bhari kapde aur gehene kharidne padte hain,toh yeh sab bojh nahi hain kya?"

"Yeh log marna chahte hain meri bachhi ko.Kyunki yeh ek ladki hain.Aur iss samaj ke log beti ko apshaguni mante hain.Bojh mante hain.Isiliye marna chahate hain yeh log meri beti ko."

"Main apne beti ko ganga ke haath saunp dena chahta hun.Issey ussey mukti mil jayegi."

I woke up with a jerk.I was panting heavily.I took the glass of water from the bedside table but as my hands were shaky the glass fell from my hand.That scene was too dreadful to forget.Have you ever seen the death of a child in front of you?If you have then you can understand my state but if you have not then you can't understand.

I heard a sudden honk of car.I think patibabu has come.I quickly rushed down the stairs."Patibabu...."I said and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Anirudh's POV

As soon as I entered the house Bondita ran towards me and hugged me tightly.I was dumbfounded.I tried to separate her from me but her hold on me tightened even more.I heard her crying.Why was she crying?I couldn't control myself and wrapped my hands creating a protective shield around her.I caressed her hair gently trying to comfort her.But she was constantly crying.I gestured kaka to tell me what has happened with her.But kaka gave me a 'I know nothing' look.Baba too gave me the same look and adjusted his spectacle.I separated her from me and cupping her face I asked her,"Kya hua hain Bondita?"