Tear drops

Anirudh's POV

I was going through some case files when the phone started ringing.I went to pick up the phone.

"Hello..."I said after picking up the receiver and holding it close to my ears.

"Hello.Main kya Anirudh Roy Choudhury se baat kar sakta hun?"That person asked.

"Haan main hi Anirudh Roy Choudhury hun."I said.

"Acha.Aapne jo aapki patni Bondita ki passport aur visa banwane ke liye aaye the na,to woh passport aur visa ban gaya hain."

I was very happy."Thank you.Thanks a lot."Saying this I kept the receiver down.I actually went to Calcutta to make passport and visa for Bondita. And I succeeded in making the passport and visa for her.I want to send her to London.I want her to be a well known woman barrister of London.I know this decision will be tough for her and the family to agree with.But I had no option left.I have always wanted to send her to London but the difference is at first I wanted to go with her but now I want to send her alone.And I need to do this.

I went downstairs and saw her serving food to everyone.When she saw me she turned her face away.Ok so she is angry with me.If I say I don't care,I would be lying.I do care.But I can't show that.

"Arey Anirudh beta tu waha par kyun khada hain.Yaha baith na?"Kaka said.

"Nahi nahi kaka.Aap Bihari se kahiye khana mere study mein bhej dene ke liye.Main wahi khaunga."I said looking at Bondita.She seemed to care but hid it.

"Ek din bhi to tu humare saath ek saath baith kar khata nahi hain.Aaj kha lene se kuch chala jayega.Aa baith yaha par."He offered me.I was going to refuse when Batuk and Somnath too pleaded me.I let out a sigh in defeat and sat down beside Kaka.

"Bahu Anirudh ko khana do."Kaka ordered Bondita.Bondita rolled her eyes and was about to serve me the food when I stopped her,"Main khud le leta hun."I don't want my Bondita to do all these works rather I want her to study and be self dependent. She of course can't be self dependent doing all these household works.I served the food for myself when I saw her going upstairs.Has she eaten anything?

"Kaka Bondita ka khana hogaya?"I asked Kaka.

"Bahu ne to kaha ki ho gaya uska khana."Kaka said being confused.Has she really eaten without serving food to us?No she never eats without serving food to the whole family.I think......not think but am sure that she has not eaten.I couldn't eat when she is hungry.I need to feed her.But will it be right to go and feed her?Why not?I need to go.I took the plate of food and went to her room.I could hear kaka calling me but I did not pay any heed.

When I went close to her room,my heart started beating faster.I want to say her that she will be going to London.But why my mind is telling me not to do this?Why my mind is telling me not to send her away from me?Will she be hurt by my decision?
Keeping aside all the questions I went to her room.

Bondita's POV

I was not feeling good.So I did not have my food.I lied to everyone that I had my food.But I know patibabu will of course get to know that I was lying. But I don't think he will come.Tears started flowing from my eyes but I don't the reason.Suddenly I heard the sound of someone opening the door.Has he come?I can feel his presence.I turned to the other side and rubbed off my tears.I don't want him to see my tears.

"Bondita khana kyun naho khayi tumne?"He directly asked me.

"Woh mann nahi tha."I said whispering.

"Mann to mera bhi nahi hain tumhe khilane ka."He said nonchalantly.I immediately looked at him.What he just said?"To yaha par kyun aaye hain aap?"I asked turning my face.He without saying anything forwarded me the plate.I again looked away."Kaha na nahi khani?"I was irritated."Main tumhe khane ke liye thodi na bol raha hun.Main to tumhe mujhe khilane ke liye bol raha hun." He said and opened his mouth widely. I didn't want to eat but I wanted him to eat.So I stuffed the morsel of food into his mouth.Now he took a morsel of food and held it close to my mouth.
"Nahi khani mujhe."I again said.