Promo

"Neel....."She called me.I turned around.She held my hand and dragged me towards her room and closed the doors.

"Kya hua hain Bondita.Koyi pareshani hain kya tumhe?"I asked concerned.

"Haan Neel parehsani hain.Bohot saare pareshaniyan hain.Par sabse badi pareshani hain humari shaadi."Her words were like a shock to me.

"Bondita par tumne hi to kaha tha ki tum yeh shaadi karba chahti ho."

"Mujhe majboor kiya gaya tha yeh kehne ke liye.Maine apni maan se nahi kahi yeh baat.Shotti!!!Main yeh shaadi nahi karna chahti hun."She said looking down at the floor may be finding some words to say.

"Kyun?"I felt an urge to ask her and I did.I did ask her.She looked at me and then at the ground."Mere sakha babu ki wajah se.Kyunki mere dil mein sakha babu hain.Aaj se nahi balki bachpan se...."

"Janta tha main..."I murmured which she couldn't hear.

"Maine unhe apna sab kuch mana hain Neel.Aur ab main tumhare saath yeh shaadi nahi kar sakti.Aisa nahi hain ki tum ache nahi ho.Balki tum to bohot ache ho,meri sabse ache dost ho tum par tumhe mujhse zyada achi ladki mil jayegi.Main nahi chahti hun ki yeh vivaah ho kyunki yeh vivaah hone se hum tino ke zindagi nasht ho jayegi."

"To tumne pehele kyun nahi kaha?"

"Kyunki maine apni maa se wada kiya tha ki main apne sakhababu ki baat humesha manungi.Aur maa ne meri woh wada ko apna astra banakar mujhe majboor kiya tha haa kehene ko,unhone meri dil ki baat janne ki koshish hi nahi ki."Saying this she looked at me expecting for me to answer.But I remained quite.

"Tumne mujhse London jaane se pehele wada kiya tha ki main jo bhi mangungi tum woh mujhe doge.To aaj main tumse apni sukh maang rahi hun,doge kya mujhe?"She said forwarding her hands.I smiled at her and took her hand in mine.

"DE DIYA."

Bondita said that her maa misused her promise to make her do what she wants,not even seeing what Bondita wants.But did Bondita not misuse my promise to make me do what she wants.Have she seen my wishes,what do I want?No...So doesn't that mean she is like her mother only?Doesn't that mean she is a trust breaker too? I have always wanted her to be happy.I made a promise and fulfilled it too.

Both Bondita and Neel went through the same conditions.Both of them were bound,bound to obey. But the difference was Bondita had a way to make her wish fulfil but Neel had no.
_________________________________________

Hey readers,

So this is another promo of this book. As I uploaded the chapter a bit late so thought of giving a promo.Do let me know whether the story plot is interesting or boring.