37: hey now we'll be okay

“Try calling him again” Shotaro told Donghyuck, hanging onto the bars of the bus that they are currently on

“I can’t...this is my fifth time and he’s not answering” Donghyuck answered, he’s trying to stay calm and hopes that Mark is okay, he doesn’t want to panic because it might lead into something that is not good at all. 

“Thank you sir” Sungchan pressed the end button of his phone call with the nearest police station, he called them for back up and of course so that they could arrest Mina and Yuqi. 

Sungchan looked at the tanned male who has been kicking the floor since a while ago, he was fiddling with his fingers and he looked everywhere to try not to think about negative thoughts. “Hey” Sungchan held him by the shoulder, catching the attention of the older, “he’s gonna be alright” he said as Donghyuck nodded slowly. 

“I’m scared” Donghyuck said, his eyes started becoming glossy, he went closer to the taller and snuggled his head on his chest while sniffling quietly. 

Shotaro looked at the crying male and felt sorry, he bit his lips in pity, his eyes travelled from Donghyuck to Sungchan, both didn’t know what to do but just tried to calm him down.

As the doors of the bus opened to a station, the three boys rushed outside and decided to run from here, the village isn’t that far and Mark’s house is also close to the entrance. Donghyuck remembered where it was because he did go to the older’s house for that project. 

“There! that’s Mark’s...car…” that was Mina’s house Donghyuck was pointing at, the girl used Mark’s car to take him to her house?

“Come on, let’s go” Sungchan said as they all ran to the door. 

Donghyuck tried opening the knob but it was locked, they didn’t ring the doorbell because that will alarm Mina more. Shotaro tried to think of a way to get in while Sungchan was kicking and charging the door with all his strength just to get inside the house. 

Shotaro then looked around the house and was speechless. 

Goddamn, Mina’s house is big. 

He saw the garage with an open door, he went inside and found that it is connected to the insides of the house and the door leading inside was open. 

He smiled in relief and called the others. 

“Maybe we should split..I’ll go get Jeno and then you guys get Mark” Donghyuck suggested. 

“What? Donghyuck no, Mark needs you-”

“I know, and I’ll be  there...but I have to find Jeno first” He said, not wanting to hear more of the two boy’s words, he already went the other way, trying to find Jeno. 

“we’ll come with you” Sunchan went in front of the tanned male and started opening doors, kicking them almost. 

“Jeno!” Donghyuck shouted. He kicked a door open to see a boy in the counter, tied up on a chair with the side of his head bleeding, the blood dropping on the floor.