Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente

(A/N: my Goddess, I did not update this one in more than a year. Sorry all, I was caught up with real life stuff, but don't worry, the journey of Luke Ardiente and Liv Morgan is back. But I will continue with a huge time skip and will use the current SmackDown roster)

(Huge time skip)

Since joining WWE, Luke has been targeting Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor. With the help of his manager Liv Morgan, the Nomad has captured the Intercontinental title from the Demon King. Since then, Luke has put down any challengers who dared step to his plate; from the likes of Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Shinsuke Nakamura.

As for Finn, he was sent back down to NXT, where he made a rejuvenation of his career while going for his shot at the NXT Championship

Luke was a dominant champion, but he want to also be a fighting champion; his reception to the crowd is somehow like NXT's Karrion Kross; being cheered and booed at the same time, but the Nomad did not give a damn; all he wants to do is to show up, fight and leave.

Tonight for SmackDown, Luke has an announcement regarding the Intercontinental title. In his locker room, he was getting ready until he heard a knock on the door.

Luke: who is bothering me at this time?

As he opened the door, the Nomad was ambushed by his bouncy girlfriend Liv.

Liv: Lukey!

Luke: oh hey there; wait, Liv is that really you?

Liv: yeah, why do I look different?

Luke: well, your hair is not pink anymore

Liv: well I decided to go back to the color that made me who I am

Luke: nice, but wait... where's your partner Ruby?

Liv: Rue Rue...

Her tone of voice changed, which made the Nomad concerned.

Luke: hey what's wrong?

Liv: Ruby has been released

Luke: what?!

Liv: all because of budget cuts the company had

Luke: oh that is bullshit! You two were destined to win the Women's Tag Team titles, who the hell ordered the releases?!

Liv: Bruce Prichard and Kevin Dunn

Hearing those names made Luke really pissed off. He had heard that the two are the heads of the creative team; the people behind all those crappy storylines like the topless Alexa Bliss segment and the Bobby Lashley and Lana storyline. Luke also knew that those two have control over the roster, not letting them do what they want, similar to how his grandfather, mother and brother controlled their namesake Poblacion with an iron fist back home in the Philippines.

Luke: are those two idiots blind? They do not see Ruby's potential?!

Liv: their rules, babe

Luke: well I wish Mr. Heyman was in charge, he could make Cesaro Universal Champion with a snap. I'm the Nomad, so if Prichard tells me to do something, he can shove it up his ass

Hearing Luke's rant on the creative head made Liv smile and feel better.

Liv: ooh, I like it when you talk rebellious

Luke smirked and kissed her forehead.

Luke: if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be champion

Liv: you're welcome

The Jersey native giggled.

Liv: so you mentioned that you have an announcement regarding your title?