Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour

A few days after shutting up Grayson Waller, Luke has decided to make one more stop for his rebellious tour and Liv happily joined him. The promotion the Nomad had his eyes on was Major League Wrestling or MLW, a company where his fellow countryman TJP currently wrestles.

Luke's appearance on NXT and also AEW a few weeks ago has captured the attention of current AEW heel and MLW alumni, Maxwell Jacob Friedman, also known as MJF. On Twitter, the youngest fastest rising star dared called out the Nomad.

@The_MJF: Luke! hey Nomad boy! I dare you to show up at my old stomping grounds @MLW so #TheDynasty @MostMarketable @AliciaAtout @AlexHammerstone can teach you a lesson!

Luke smirked at the message, and since he distances himself from Twitter, he decides to accept MJF's invitation by showing up at an MLW event.

Liv: one more stop on your tour, babe?

Luke: oh yeah, and I want to add MLW's logo to my jacket just to really irk McMahon

Liv: but babe, there's something I want to tell you about the MLW roster

Luke: what's that, Liv?

Liv: uhh, my ex-boyfriend is there

Luke: who? That idiot Enzo?

Liv: yeah...

Luke: I guess he was really a jerk and toxic to you

Liv: yeah, that's why I broke up with him, and my heart found you

Liv smiled and kissed his lips, making the Nomad smile.

Luke: let's go babe, I'll protect you from Enzo

Liv: aww, I love you

The couple left their house and drove to the venue where MLW is holding a show tonight.

(Inside the venue)

The stable known as The Dynasty, which consisted of their leader MJF along with members Alex Hammerstone, Richard Holliday and Alicia Atout were in the ring waiting for a response from the WWE Superstar.