Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana

Luke's TLC win has also reached his native home of Baguio City, and his parents want him to visit and talk about the match; Luke has already ordered two direct flight tickets in advance.

However, Liv had a surprise for her soon-to-be husband; recalling from last night, she mentioned Filipina YouTuber, actress and model Ivana Alawi. She managed to DM her through Instagram to arrange a surprise hangout for a video on Ivana's channel.

Over at the Philippines, Ivana looked through her Instagram account and saw Liv's message to her. The actress was star struck that the WWE Superstar has DM'ed her.

Ivana: si Liv Morgan to! Siya talaga! (It's Liv Morgan! It's really her!)

The blue verified check mark confirmed her statement and she clicked Liv's message and read it.

yaonlylivvonce ☑: hey Ivana! It's WWE Superstar Liv Morgan, I watched some of your YouTube videos, especially your Morning Routine and your Car Washing videos 😏 my fiancé and also WWE Superstar Luke Ardiente has a bit of a crush on you 😏 , so I want to ask and request if we can hang out with you for a video on your channel.

Ivana was already excited and she already had an idea for her next video. She responded to Liv's message.

ivanaalawi ☑: oh hey Liv! I would love to do a video with you and Luke; you two can come over to my house in Manila whenever you two are in town. And tell Luke that I'm looking forward to see him 😘

Liv smiled as she got a response back from Ivana.

yaonlylivvonce: great, we're leaving the U.S. to the Philippines in a few minutes, see you soon! 😁

Liv smirked and was ready to execute her plan and surprise for her love.

(A few minutes later)

Luke and Liv got their suitcases and are ready for another vacation at the Nomad's native country.

Luke: it's a long drive, Livvy

Liv: let's go!

The two put their suitcases in the car's trunk and drove to the airport.

(An hour later)

The couple got their tickets scanned and boarded the plane and can only sit and relax for the long direct flight to Manila.

A couple hours in, the two pass the time by watching whatever movies was available on the flight and eating some food.

(18 hours later)

The plane has touched down on Filipino soil, and Luke gently nudge Liv's shoulder.

Luke: babe... we're here

Liv: hmm?

Liv yawned and stretched her arms as she slowly woke up.

Liv: we're here?

Luke: yeah

The couple and the other passengers waited the orders from the pilot and the plane properly parked in front of the gateway. The orders came and the two left the plane with their baggage in tow; the couple walked through the crowded Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

With the jetlag taking over, the two rented a car and drove to the nearest hotel to catch up on some sleep from the long trip. 

The two reached the hotel, checked in and as they went to their room, they immediately collapsed on the bed and slept until tomorrow.

(The next day)

The couple woke up and felt all refreshed. Luke woke up and made coffee for the two of them. A minute later, Liv woke up and stretched.