Chapter 9: Buying a New House

Liv slowly woke up feeling all satisfied and better from her and Luke's lustful "medical operation" last night. The pink haired Problem Child turned and faced the sight of her sleeping Nomad. She repeatedly kissed his face slowly which made Luke smile.

Liv: wake up baby

She continued to kiss him all over his face until he woke up.

Luke: how is my patient?

Liv: I feel much better now thanks to you

Luke: you were so wild last night

Liv: as I said before, I can get a bit wild

Luke: and I'm the one who has to control you

Liv: but you love me

Luke: I can't argue with that

Liv got on top of Luke as a seductive grin was on her face. 

Liv: I want to give you this in return for being so good to me

She leaned in and placed her bare chest on the Nomad's face. Luke savored the soft moment as he tried to breathe, and his hot breath gave Liv a tingling sensation. After a minute, Liv pulled back as Luke breathe for air. Liv giggled as she saw Luke's surprised face.

Liv: you okay, baby?

Luke: yeah, I'm fine

Liv: you enjoyed it, didn't you?

She booped his nose.

Luke tried to keep a straight face, but he couldn't as he can't help but smile. Liv giggled and then whispered into his ear.

Liv: you'll get more of that soon

She giggled and bit her lower lip as she saw Luke's discomfort.

Luke: I-I-

Liv calmed him down by giving him a passionate kiss to the lips. Luke returned her kiss with his arms wrapped around her back. He sneaked his hands down to her bubbly bottom which made the blue tongue Superstar jump and squeal.

Liv: Lukey!

Luke: sorry, couldn't resist; your bottom looks good when you wear your wrestling attire

He squeezed her bottom making Liv giggle.

Liv: come on you, we have a live event today and once we're done, we come back here and you can play with me some more

She kissed his cheek.

(3 hours later)

The couple arrived at the venue for a WWE live event. 

The highlights of the event saw the ongoing rivalry between the New Day and Randy Orton & The Revival, the first match was a one on one between WWE Champion Kofi and the Viper which ended in DQ after the Revival and the rest of New Day interfered which transpired to a six man tag team match with the New Day winning.

The next highlight saw Becky 2 Belts going against the Queen while trying to keep her peripheral vision on the Sassy Southern Belle.

Liv went up against Dana Brooke in one on one action with the New Jersey native winning the match with her Jersey Codebreaker finisher.

The main event of the live show saw Finn Balor and Andrade in one on one action for the Intercontinental title. However, the match ended in a DQ as Luke came down and blindsided Finn with a forearm from behind. Luke and Andrade worked together to beat down on the Demon King until Mustafa Ali came down to even the odds as it transpired into a tag team match between Ali and Finn versus Luke and Andrade.