Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors

(SmackDown)

TLC was less than three weeks away, Cesaro and Liv are both laser focused on their respective title matches, putting the screwjobs from Backlash and used it as their fuel for their fire while also proving to the WWE executives that Superstars like them are meant to be champions.

As for Luke, he studied and watch every match and clip he can find showing Vince getting his ass whooped, and the top matches and segments he had found and kept rewatching were:

DX vs. The McMahons - SummerSlam 2006

Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. McMahon - WrestleMania 22

Bobby Lashley vs. Mr. McMahon - One Night Stand 2007

Dr. Steve Austin - Attitude Era

Shifting gears, he also had to focus on either a handicap or tag team match as he takes on against Vince's handpicked team, consisting of WWE's trash talkers The Miz and Grayson Waller. However, the Nomad's gut told him that it won't be a 2 on 1, knowing Vince's "creative" decisions.

As for his girlfriend, Liv also has to focus on her match tonight as she takes on The Miz's wife Maryse in one on one action. The Jersey native kept eyes on the back of her head for any signs of presence from her opponent, Becky.

Liv joined Luke in his locker room for a couples warm up and meditation to keep her mind clear and focus on the task at hand, which is her match with Maryse.

Luke: focus babe

Liv: yeah, that's the plan

Luke: we both know who Maryse married, an A-List asshole

Liv giggled and hugged her love.

Liv: now, you sit down and watch me beat Maryse

Luke: oh I'll be watching, but I may be distracted by...

The Nomad smirked and grabbed Liv's booty, making her gasp, blush and playfully slap his arm.

Liv: you're so naughty, babe!

Luke: hey, after that hot shower, you brought out a side of me

Liv smirked.

Liv: wait until we get home... daddy

Luke's eyes widened and blushed as he heard Liv call him that for the first time.

Luke: what did you call me?

Liv giggled as she stroked his cheek.

Liv: you heard me right... daddy

Luke knew he may have to get used to Liv calling him that.

Liv: now... watch me

Liv turned around, smacked her booty and skipped out of the locker room.

(In the ring)

Maryse's theme played and out came the Mrs. of Miz and Mrs. as her husband walked out with her to the stage. The It Couple shared a kiss before The Miz went backstage while Maryse walked down the ramp and got in the ring.

Then Liv's theme played and out came the number one contender for the SmackDown Women's title. The Jersey native got in the ring and did her signature pose on the ropes. Liv went to the corner and stared down at Maryse.

Liv Morgan vs. Maryse

The two women locked up and Maryse transitioned into a side headlock, however Liv pushed her to the ropes and takes down the Mrs. with a dropkick, Maryse rolled out of the ring to catch her breath before going back inside.