Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

(A couple weeks later)

The church was already set up for the biggest day of Gionna Daddio aka Liv Morgan and Luke Ardiente as they were set to get married. Governor Lily Cruz-Torillo has called for a lot of help to make her brother's day the best. Respecting her brother's privacy, Lily only invited Luke and Liv's close friends.

Some of Luke and Liv's friends flew all the way from the U.S. to the Philippines to witness the biggest occasion ever. In the bride's room, Liv was getting her gown ready with help from Camia and her Riott Squad sisters Ruby and Sarah; while at another room, Luke was wearing the traditional Filipino barong, a formal long sleeve Filipino shirt and one of the national clothing of the country, worn by people such as the Philippine president. The Intercontinental Champion was in the room with his father and his friend Cesaro.

Damian: son, if kuya Diego were here now, he would be so proud of you

Luke: I know he is dad, and he is smiling from the heavens

Cesaro: you looking good, man

Luke: oh yeah I do, and I will be married in an hour

The Nomad shared a hug with his adoptive father.

(Small time skip)

The guests were seated at the church ready to witness the wedding. The best man was Cesaro while the maids of honor were Ruby and Sarah. Among the guests were some of the people that Luke has met such as Hook, Alex, Alexa, Hammerstone, Jon Moxley, Renee Young and his mentor Johnny Gargano with his wife Candice LeRae. Also in attendance is the governor of the Poblacion herself, Luke's sister-in-law Lily Cruz.

As for the bride, some of Liv's friends who attended are Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville and Carmella. Also in attendance was Liv's mom.

At the altar, Luke was taking deep breaths while wiping the sweat from his forehead since he is very nervous. Cesaro gave his friend a confident shoulder tap and nodded at him, telling that everything will be okay.

Then the pianist started to play the traditional wedding music of "Here Comes the Bride." All of the attention were on the church doors as the guests turned around to see the doors open and standing outside was Liv herself in her wedding gown, with the veil over her beautiful face. Liv was smiling big as she is walking down the aisle while Luke smiled and looked on.

The bride and groom looked on with smiles while Liv had happy tears rolling down her cheeks. Liv's mom helped her daughter by holding on the long bottom part of her gown as she led her to the altar beside Luke.

After the opening from the priest, it was now all on Luke and Liv to say their wedding vows to each other. The two turned to each other with smiles on their faces.

Liv: Lukey... Luke, I always known that you have a good heart inside when I met you for the first time and it made me fell in love with you. I love you Luke Ardiente, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you

Liv wiped her happy tears from her eyes while Luke smiled and took a deep breath and proceeded to read his vows to Liv.

Luke: Liv... Gionna, before you adorably bounced into my life, I was nothing, I surrounded myself in this bubble of isolation. However, you changed me and no matter of my cold attitude, you never gave up on me. You are the light in my dark heart and you always make me happy. I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you

Then the wedding couple put on each other's wedding rings and looked at each other's eyes as the minister is about to speak.

Minister: Luke Ardiente, do you take Gionna Daddio as your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?