Chapter 39: One Last Stop

Luke's appearance on MLW has the fans of the promotion wanting more of the WWE Superstar, and since his appearance, Luke has made two enemies in the form of nZo and Richard Holliday.

WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H had a meeting with the MLW management and has allowed Luke to be in action for the promotion. The Nomad has caught up with the group he met known as The Dynasty; MJF only went back for one night due to his full commitment with AEW, but the event that got Luke's attention is the implosion of the Dynasty when Holliday turned on his supposed best friend, Alexander Hammerstone.

The reason for the Most Marketable's betrayal is that he never had the spotlight while Hammerstone had his when he defeated Jacob Fatu, cousin of the Usos and Roman Reigns for the MLW World Title. Since then, Richard has been hungry for gold around his waist, and he dared to call out the WWE Intercontinental Champion for a title match.

The match was made official as the main event for the week's MLW Fusion, just a few days until the Nomad's career threatening TLC match against Vince McMahon. To even the odds, Liv volunteered to be in her man's corner in case Holliday's girlfriend Alicia Atout tried something.

(In the arena)

Luke and Liv walked through the halls while the Nomad had his Intercontinental title draped over his shoulder; as the couple walked, they bumped into the current MLW World Heavyweight Champion, Alexander Hammerstone. 

Hammerstone: when you're done with Holliday, leave him to me

Luke: and when you see that punk nZo, beat him up and let me pick his bones

With their interests aligned due to their common enemies, the two champions nodded in allegiance and went their separate ways.

(In the locker room)

Liv was sewing the MLW logo onto Luke's leather jacket while the Nomad stretched and warmed up for his in-ring debut for the promotion.

After she finished sewing, the Jersey native took a picture of the jacket showcasing all of the promotions (PWR, NJPW, AEW and MLW) with the caption #LivtoRebel.

Luke: how is the jacket, babe?

Liv: I just put in the logo to update it

Luke: oh wow, that looks good

Liv: can we get lumpia after the show?

Luke chuckled at his babe's cuteness.

Liv: how about this? After I kick Holliday and nZo's asses, we'll go to Jollibee

Liv: yay! Love you babe!

Luke: love you too, now let's go give the crowd an awesome fight they came to see

Full of motivation and mind games for Vince, Luke and Liv walked out of the locker room and made their way to the ring. With the MLW World Champion Alex Hammerstone as their ally, the odds are even for now.