Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash

Tonight is the last pay-per-view of the year, the annual demolition derby known as Tables, Ladders and Chairs. A lot are in stake for tonight as Luke Ardiente puts his title and career on the line in a No Holds Barred match against the Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon.

Also on the show are the following matches:

Alexa Bliss vs. Maryse - Singles match

Alex Auditore (c) (with Randy Orton) vs. The Miz (with Ryan Cabrera) - Ladder match for the WWE Championship

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan - TLC match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman and The Usos) vs. Cesaro - TLC match for the WWE Universal Championship

Luke Ardiente (c) vs. Vince McMahon (with Austin Theory, Grayson Waller and Omos) - Career vs. Title No Holds Barred match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Luke was on cloud nine as he saw that his match is the main event of the show, knowing that it get the crowd pumping. The Nomad sees that he is at a numbers disadvantage, but that didn't fear or concern him, since he is proven to be a one man army.

The Nomad was excited and pumped for Liv and Cesaro's matches and since then, they've used their screwjobs back at Backlash as motivation to prove the doubters wrong and that they're ready to be champions.

Luke was also excited for the WWE Championship ladder match as his Raw counterpart Alex Auditore goes against the man who talked trash about Liv, the A-Lister. While the Pharaoh has his mentor, the Legend Killer Randy Orton, The Miz has his good friends and C-List singer, Alexa's ex-fiancé Ryan Cabrera.

The Nomad went to the catering and sat with Liv and Cesaro to watch the opening match.

Liv: hey babe

Luke: hey there cutie

He smiled and kissed her head.

Liv: Lexi and Maryse are starting the show

Luke: oh, let's see this

(In the ring)

The former and longest reigning Divas Champion made her entrance to a lot of boos and thumbs down from the audience while Maryse ignored it and did her hand gesture. She got in the ring and waited for her opponent.

The Lilly-Goddess hybrid made her entrance and while she still did her usual finger wave, she was also the fan favorite Goddess as her attire was her signature blue, pink and black one. Alexa Bliss got in the ring and did her cute pose and then finger waved at her opponent.

Alexa Bliss vs. Maryse 

From the opening bell, Alexa taunted Maryse by doing her cute pose, however the Mrs. fired back by slapping the Goddess' face, however Alexa fired back with a forearm shot to Maryse, knocking her down.

Alexa got Maryse up and Irish whipped her to the corner and then attempted for a running splash, but Maryse stopped the Goddess with a kick to the gut followed by spinning backbreaker, but it was good only for a one count.

(Fast forward)

Maryse had the Camel Clutch locked on Alexa, but the Goddess managed to reach for the ropes to force the Mrs. to break the hold. Alexa got back on her feet and kicked Maryse in the gut to execute the Code Red sunset flip for only a two count. The Goddess got back up and takes down Maryse with a dropkick. Seeing the Mrs. on her back, Alexa then hits the Insult to Injury double knees.