Chapter 22: Old Family Calls

It was the weekend of relaxation for the rebellious Stone Cold Luke Ardiente and his cute and adorable New Jersey girlfriend Liv Morgan, the couple were at the farm raising and feeding the cows, chickens and pigs the Jersey native owned.

Luke: thank goodness for these boots, I don't want to ruin my good shoes by stepping on cow manure

Liv: or fall on your butt like your cousin

Luke chuckled as he scooped the cow manure into the wheelbarrow, which will be used for natural fertilizer for the plants and vegetables in the garden.

Liv went to get a glass of water for her love to help cool him off.

Liv: babe, want some water?

Luke: sounds good!

The Jersey blonde walked to the Nomad, but she tripped and lost her balance, causing the water to splash on Luke's face.

Liv: I'm so sorry, Lukey!

Luke: oh no it's okay, it's really hot out, an innovative way of cooling off

Liv giggled and brought another glass for him to drink.

(A few minutes later)

The two were done with farm duties for the day, and went inside Liv's house to wash and take a shower.

Liv: let's shower together babe

Luke: I'm sorry, say what?

Liv: come on, we've seen each other bare before

Luke: yes, but... that was something else

The Nomad blushed a bit.

Liv: babe, is it important to save water?

Luke: well yes, wait how did you?

Liv giggled mischievously.

Liv: you talk a lot

Luke: water conservation is important

Liv: which means, we shower together now!

The Jersey girl grabbed and pulled the Intercontinental Champion upstairs into her bathroom. To play with him, Liv removed her clothes right in front of him, causing Luke to sweat, blush and feel a tent pitched below.

Liv: oooh, someone is happy to see me

Luke covered the area and blushed while Liv giggled.

Liv: come on Lukey... let's save water

Luke removed his clothes and got in the shower with Liv. The Nomad washed her back first while Liv slowly brought his hands to her chest buns.

Liv: wash these too

Luke nodded and blushed as he washed her chest buns with soap before rinsing them with water. Liv gave him the consent signal to let him wash her entire body.

The Nomad went down to wash her bare legs, butt and also the area between her legs, causing Liv to smile and moan in pleasure.

Liv: now it's my turn to wash you, handsome

Luke: proceed babe

The Nomad gave Liv the soap and put his arms to the side to give his girlfriend the open road.

Liv blushed heavily as she washed the Nomad's abs and muscles.

Liv: even with this cool water, it can't compare to my hot boyfriend

Luke smirked as he flexed his biceps and abs, causing Liv to blush and drop the soap.

Liv: oopsie!