Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses

News of Luke and Liv's marriage proposal has reached the pro wrestling world with the couple's peers from both sides sent their congratulations to Liv and Luke.

realrubysoho: that's my best friend! Congrats you two!

wwecesaro: 🙌🙌

sarahrowe: welcome to the Marriage Squad!

730hook: 👏👏👏

As for tonight's SmackDown, following the events that transpired at TLC, Triple H has a huge announcement that would surely please the live crowd in the arena. Vince wasn't in the arena tonight which worried the corporate serpent stable of Laurinaitis, Prichard and Dunn.

(In the ring)

Triple H made his entrance to a loud crowd cheering for the Hall of Famer and COO of the company. He got in the ring with a funny smirk on his face, recalling his rebellious DX days.

Triple H: now let's get right down to business, shall we? I'm out here because Vince is at home icing his grapefruits after getting his ass handed to him this past Sunday at TLC, so I'm calling out his corporate nimrods to join me in the ring please

Then immediately, Prichard, Laurinaitis and Dunn went down the ramp and got in the ring.

Triple H: good, it seems we can have a board meeting in the ring, so in some reports, you've been pissing a lot of people off for years with the crappy booking and repeated rematches every damn week, no wonder why views were down

Prichard: well Hunter, we tried to meet the crowd's needs-

Triple H: what needs? Not giving their favorite Superstars title opportunities; there's over 20,000 people here versus the three of you jackasses

The crowd cheered loud.

Triple H: and I wanted the three of you out here because of my special announcement for tonight. The main event for this week will be a tag team match featuring the World Heavyweight Champion Cesaro and the Intercontinental Champion Luke Ardiente versus...

The Game smirked as he turned to:

Triple H: the team of John Laurinaitis and Kevin Dunn!

Dunn and Laurinaitis were in shock and awe while the crowd cheered loud, but Triple H wasn't done yet.

Triple H: Bruce, don't think you're off the hook from this, because you will also have a match, a Lumberjack match I came up; you will go one on one against the new SmackDown Women's Champion, Liv Morgan!

Prichard now felt shocked and humiliated as he will compete against the woman he tried to bury for a long time to no success.

Triple H: I'm gonna sprinkle a bit on your match Bruce, because your match against Liv will be a no disqualification lumberjack match!

Prichard was livid.

Triple H: the Superstars that will surround this ring are from both brands and they're the talent that you refuse to see their skills and work

Bruce can only look down in shame.

Triple H: oh, and consider your matches your last night of work because your contracts will expire once the show ends, and I won't send out any new contracts; now that is best for business

The Game patted Prichard's shoulder and left the ring to high five some of the fans at ringside.

(In the back)

Luke, Liv and Cesaro can only smirk and laugh as they have another opportunity to humiliate the three men who made their careers a living hell.

Liv: oh look at that, my match is up next, I wonder who the lumberjacks are...