Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance

(Two weeks after NXT WarGames)

Last weekend, Luke and Liv rewatch of what was the last of the Black and Gold NXT defeated and beaten by the colorful rainbow NXT 2.0. What disgusted Luke more was the despicable attack of heart and soul of NXT Johnny Gargano from the 2.0 arrogant asshole jerk Grayson Waller, during the Rebel Heart's last NXT appearance. 

Liv was FaceTiming Luke.

Liv: I'll watch you from home, babe. Show that jerk that respect is earned

Luke: oh I'll give him more than that

Enraged, Luke has asked Shawn Michaels if he can make an appearance for this week's show, and the Heartbreak Kid gave him the greenlight of approval.

Luke: I have a lot of respect for Johnny, he doesn't deserve his farewell like that

Shawn: go give the crowd a show kid, and introduce yourself to some of our talent, they may want some advice from you

Luke: I initially hated the whole changing the set thing, but the Superstars here changed my mind

The Nomad made his way inside the Capitol Wrestling Center where he saw most of the young NXT Superstars, but also some of the remaining veterans.

The Nomad walked and he was approached by one of 2.0's rising stars, Solo Sikoa. The two stared down before Luke gave him a respectable nod and smirk in which Sikoa did the same.

Luke continued his way into the arena and saw the veterans Io Shirai and Dakota Kai with young newcomer Cora Jade. The Nomad then gave them a friendly nod before he continued his way.

The Intercontinental Champion's mind was on Grayson Waller, and as he hunt the 2.0 newcomer down, he bumped into NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes and his buddy Trick Williams.

Carmelo: well, if it isn't the WWE Intercontinental Champion himself in the presence of the A-champ. What is the likes of you doing in our territory?

Luke: I'm looking for your boy Grayson Waller

Carmelo: Grayson ain't here yet, what's your business with him?

Luke: my business is to teach that kid a lesson. What he did last week to Johnny Gargano was disrespectful and I don't tolerate when farewells end like that. So if you two don't mind, get the hell out of my way

Trick: you have to get through us first

Luke smirked and put his title and bag down.

Luke: I gave you a option of pacifist, now you two get genocide mode!

The Nomad fired a right hand at Williams and brawled with Hayes. Williams got back up to help his buddy, but he was taken down by LA Knight, an enemy of Grayson.

The dust settled and Hayes and Williams were down. Knight and Luke looked at each other.

Knight: Luke Ardiente... I'm LA Knight

Luke: I know you, you were Million Dollar Champion and participated in WarGames

Knight: you can count me as a vet since I debuted during Black and Gold. You looking for that punk too?

Luke: yeah, the so called A-champ said he's not here yet

Knight: he'll be pulling up, I'll meet him out there. Then I'll drag him to the ring

Luke: alright sure, where's the locker room?

Knight: just down there

The two allies nodded at each other before they went their separate ways. Luke went to the locker room where he found the captain of the 2.0 WarGames team, Bron Breakker.