Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1

(December 20)

It was Christmas week, so that means all of the WWE Superstars were at home celebrating the holidays with their families since they have already taped the shows for Christmas and New Year's.

Luke had already purchase two round trip tickets for himself and Liv to the Nomad's home of the Philippines to celebrate Christmas with his adoptive parents, Damian and Camia. The couple had already packed up early as their flight was in 12 hours.

Luke: it's gonna be a long flight plus a 4-6 hour trip from Manila to Baguio

Liv: ohh, it's gonna be so tiring

Luke: I know, but it will be worth it for you to meet my adoptive parents

Liv: I'm excited and nervous

Luke: I'll be by your side

Liv: yeah, ready to go?

Luke: yeah, let's go

The couple locked their house and drove off to the airport. After they went through security check and getting their carry on bags through, the two sat down and waited for their gate to be opened.

(A few minutes later)

Their gate has been opened, and the couple went inside the plane and took their seats, which Liv got the good seat next to the window, so she can look out for the view.

Luke noticed Liv felt cold and saw she was wearing shorts.

Luke: babe, why wear shorts inside a cold plane?

Liv: s-so you can touch my bare legs

Luke: well I don't want you to shiver

The Nomad took out his jacket and put it over Liv's thighs, however he put his hand under the jacket, so he can touch her soft skin. Liv smiled and melted as she laid her head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, the plane moved and then took off from the runway and begun the long flight to the Philippines.

(21 hours later)

It was 5:30 p.m., December 21 and the plane has touched down at Manila, Philippines. Luke and Liv slept through the flight and they were all feeling the jetlag. As their plane made a complete stop, they waited for the other passengers to get their luggage and exited the plane.

The two went out of the plane and made their way out of the airport with their luggage. The Nomad rented a car and feeling the fatigue from the flight, the two drove off to a nearby hotel to rest.

(A few minutes later)

The two checked into their room and Liv immediately jumped into the bed and slept. Luke dropped his bag and joined Liv in the bed to rest from their flight.

(The next day, December 22)

Liv and Luke had their well deserved rest, but they were feeling hungry.

Liv: Lukey, let's get some food to eat

Luke saw this was a perfect opportunity to show Liv some of the Filipino cuisine.

Luke: we may go to a restaurant, but I want to show you some of the famous Filipino street food

Liv: oooh, a taste of your culture, let's try it!

Luke: alright, we can leave our bags here

The two went out of their hotel room and walked around the streets of Manila in search of street vendors selling food.

Luke: most of the street food are deep fried, so you will have oily fingers

Liv: babe, food is life