Chapter 32: Security Breach

TLC was less than three weeks away and Vince had no more contingencies after witnessing Luke dispatching Omos last week.

As a cold opening for SmackDown, McMahon was in his office delivering a message to the crowd on the titantron.

Vince: ladies and gentlemen, for the events that occurred last week and with WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs just less than three weeks away, I want this show to go on without a hitch, so for tonight Cesaro, Liv Morgan and Luke Ardiente are here by barred from the arena, and if they try to break in, I have sent security guards to watch every entrance of this building and deal with them

The crowd heavily booed at the news and chanted their demand of Cesaro, Liv and Luke to be in front of the crowd.

(Outside the arena)

Luke smirked and shook his head as he and Liv were watching the show live.

Liv: can you believe that, Lukey?

Luke: the old man thinks he's safe for barring us from the building. We're literally outside the building

Liv: have a plan?

Luke: yes, but that will commence on the final hour of the show, so for now and since we're parked in a dark area of the parking lot

The Nomad smirked as he put up the windows. Liv blushed heavily.

Liv: Lukey, not here

Luke: no, not that obviously. We will just kiss and make out

Liv: oooh, that I can do

The Jersey native went to Luke's lap and immediately kissed his lips, the Nomad instantly kissed his love back while his hands roamed all over her lovely body. Liv moaned and smirked as she went down to kiss his neck.

(Inside the arena)

The cameras showed that there were indeed security guards posted all over the entrances and exits. Meanwhile, there was a one on one match between Cesaro's former tag team partner Shinsuke Nakamura and the Universal Champion Roman Reigns.

The match was also a warning message for the Tribal Chief's TLC opponent. Nakamura managed to faze Reigns with a thrust kick and looks to finish it with the Kinshasa. But as the King of Strong Style launched for the knee strike, Reigns fired back with a Superman Punch.

Reigns decided to not go for the Spear, but instead went for his submission Guillotine Choke. Nakamura struggled, but had no choice but to tap out. The Head of the Table kept the hold on for a few more seconds before letting go. Then he shouted at the camera.

Roman: this will be you, Cesaro! Universal Champion or World Heavyweight Champion, it doesn't matter. You will acknowledge me!

The Usos joined their cousin in the ring as they all raised their respective titles.

(Fast forward)

 Another match was also a message sender as SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch went against Tamina. Big Time Becks dominated most of the match while Tamina also managed to get some offense on.

However, towards the end of the match, Becky got Tamina in the Dis-Arm-Her as she shouted at the camera.

Becky: hey Liv, Liv are you watching this?! This will happen to you because you can't climb a ladder with a broken arm!

Becky pulled back on Tamina's arm more and Tamina was forced to tap out. The SmackDown Women's Champion kept the hold on and then letting go. 

Becky smirked and raised her title, but decided to do something more. She went out of the ring and grabbed two steel chairs. Big Time Becks wrapped one of the chairs around Tamina's arm and then used the other chair to slam on her arm, injuring her arm.