― 𝐎𝐍𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER ONE 」

― YOU WALK UP to the unfamiliar building of your new school, Aoba Johsai also known as Seijoh.

That's right. Today, you are starting a new year — your first year of high school here, in the renowned private high school of Miyagi Prefecture.

Trudging around the school's ground, you find yourself scanning the surroundings. 

The school is vast, like vast vast. You could easily get lost around here if you're not accustomed to the school. 

Surprisingly, none of the students look lost. But you? 

Yeah, you're pretty lost, after wandering around a little too much, out of curiosity.

Tall buildings loomed over the campus. You felt like an ant compared to the giant institute.

Off to the corner of your eyes, you could see a large crowd of students gathering around a board. You squinted your eyes to get a better look.

Once realizing that it would somehow help you, you decided to examine it, getting past the crowd in the process.

A schoolboy turned, about to leave when he saw you.

His eyes widen as he tapped the person next to him, probably his friend.

"Oi, look at that pretty girl over there..!" He nudged the other's arm.

Soon, everyone was turning towards you, completely awestruck.

Whispers began to break out as you tried to push past the crowd, sighing in process.

You were used to it, the whisperings and the talks around school which also happened during junior high. 

People would randomly walk up to you and suddenly praise you. Something about you being an angel sent from heaven or something along those lines. 

It happened countless times before. 

You would often don't know how to respond or react, resulting in you just politely thanking them with a soft smile which somehow granted them a ticket to the nurse's office. 

They fainted, yes, they did.

"She's so pretty...I wonder who she is," One whispered.

"Which year is she?"

"Ohmygawdimgonnadiethisbeautyshouldbeillegal-!"

Finally, you got to the board which had paper pinned on it. 

There were names within each paper, stating their classes, years and IDs, etc.

Quickly searching through the lists of names, ignoring the whispers and murmurs around you, you finally found your name among the list of Class 1-6.