― 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 

― IT WAS HALLOWEEN today. 

But just like any other day it was still another ordinary day for the student council club, with paperwork here and there.

Though, they know it is Halloween. And what do you do on Halloween?

Dress up and go trick-or-treat, or watch a horror movie, of course.

"AH! I'M FINALLY DONE!" Fuyuki announced loudly in the council club room.

Chika sighed. "Fuyuki, please keep it down."

"So~!" Fuyuki exclaimed, facing you. "Today's Halloween!"

"Mmm," You mumbled, still writing on the papersheet. 

"What're you gonna do?"

"Nothing," You sighed.

"Ugh, that's boring Y/N!"

"Oh, yeah. My mom said she won't be home tonight. She told me to bring some friends over to keep company, so I won't be scared on a Halloween night."

At the mention of this, some of the council members perked in interest. 

"I WILL PROTECT YO-" Kenta said before he got cut of by an annoyed Jin who pulled him by the ear.

"I got an idea!" Hana clasped her hands together. "Why don't we all keep Y/N company?"

And that's how the chaos began.

"Uh Y/N-Chan?!" Keiko shouts from the kitchen. "How do you cook this thing?!"

Yep. Keiko decided to do the cooking which was a bad idea, really. She was tasked to make some popcorn but always ended up mixing the wrong ingredients, making a mess on the counter.

Chika, once again sighed, "Let me handle it."

Keiko, relieved, thanked Chika before going back to the living room, joining the others. 

Currently, the council club members were lounging on the couch while you chose a movie for them to watch.

"Should we go with a horror movie or something else?" You asked holding up some CDs to the others.

"I don't think I can handle horror..." Wakumi murmured.

"Nonsense, it's not that bad," Kenta put a hand on Wakumi's shoulder, laughing the matter off. "...or is it?"

The living room was filled with screams and shouts as the movie played.

"No wait- don't go in there! Are you stupid?!"

Wakumi and Kenta joined each other in screaming in horror while clutching onto one another as Hideki tried to calm them down.

This is totally normal.

Coincidently, the doorbell rang cutting of the two scaredycats as they turned to the door. 

Their face paled as if their souls have already left their body. 

You got up and made your way towards the door with Wakumi and Kenta trembling in terror.

There, in front of the door, stood the almighty grand king Oikawa. In his cute alien costume. 

"Trick-or-treat, Y/N-chan!" Oikawa cheerfully said, holding up his bucket of candy.

Behind Oikawa were the other volleyball players.

Mattsun peeked over your shoulders, "Ohh, were you watching a horror movie?"

And they let themselves in. Not that you minded though.

"OH FUCK THERE'S A GHOST-" Kenta yelled, throwing some popcorn at Yahaba who was dressed as a ghost. 

"Kenta, you're so loud," Jin slapped his arm, rolling her eyes. "It's just Yahaba, geez."

"Damn, Yahaba, why you gotta scare me like that," Kenta scolded the dumbfounded setter.

"Yo, lemme join too," Clown Makki made some space for himself as he plopped down on the ground.

Fuyuki looked at him suspiciously, "Yo, that seems kinda sus, man."

She then turned to Cowboy Mattsun. "Yeehaw-"

"...Well, I'll prepare some more popcorn for us," You hesitantly told them, watching the weird scene unfold.

"I'll help," said Werewolf Iwa.

"Actually, Iwaizumi-san," You sweatdropped. "Why are you dressed as a werewolf?"

"That idiot forced me too," Iwa pointed an accusing finger to Alien Oikawa who latched himself onto Hideki because of a jumpscare.

Iwaizumi was lucky he has an outfit that could pass as a werewolf or else he would probably be dressed as a maid. By the courtesy of Oikawa :)).

You and Werewolf Iwaizumi went back to the living with the popcorn in hand. 

Somehow, you were shoved to sit in between Pumpkin Kindaichi and Dracula Kunimi. (a/n: imagine him saying bleh bleh bleh)

At long last, the movie finally ended.

Midori suggested another round of horror movie to which made some of them start praying for their lives.

"How about we tell ghost stori-"

"NO."

╭──────────────.♡..─╮

[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

happy halloween!