― 𝐓𝐖𝐎

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER TWO 」

 THUS, YOU CONTINUED your way around the big halls, on the journey to find your class, again.

You remembered the note you took and pulled it out.

It took you quite a large amount of time to get to the right floor and hallway.

Walking around the large school building with a paper in hand while looking left and right, trying to find your class is tiring for sure. Add the staring and talks people cast around you. 

But it somehow paid off since you got to familiarize and navigate through the surroundings, resulting in getting accustomed to the school a bit.

Once you reach your destination, you double-checked to see if you've got the right door.

You wouldn't want to be lost again now, would you? Of course not.

The beginning of the first day is already hard as it is but oh, you are far from finished. 

You hoped it will get better but eh, that's too boring. Praying couldn't help you from the misfortunes you were about to face. Indeed.

As you reached out your hand to open the door, it flung open before you which made you jump back in shock. 

You weren't used to these surprises. Nope. Not at all.

Out came a rather tall, thin male. Dark black hair were parted in the middle, giving a clear view of his somewhat dull brown eyes and delicate features.

Though his expression looked completely opposite. You could tell from the look he had that he is tired and doesn't want to deal with anything right now.

"Oh, sorry," He apologized curtly before stepping aside, letting you in the room. You simply gave him a small nod in thanks. 

Upon turning towards him, he could see your face clearly causing him to widen his eyes a bit. 

As you disappeared inside the classroom, he thought of the view he saw earlier. 

The beautiful and angelic face had him awestruck.

He can feel his face heating up. He hoped it's not that visible.

"Kunimi!" His friend called out. 

He turned to see his friend, a lad with dark hair sticking up, making him look like a turnip.

"You okay there?" Turnip-head asked after see his friend's face whose face was slightly red. 

"I'm fine, Kindaichi," Kunimi waved it off. 

"Did you just come from a sauna or something? Your face is red like it's about to explode."

"It's nothing."

The day continued on.

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

Class has finally ended after the class' introduction. 

You got to know the names of your classmates as well as they know yours.

Many were hyped to see you in their class because:

a). you're pretty
b). you're smart
c). YOU'RE OVER THE TOP TOO DAM PRETTY

Some tried to befriend you but they were too nervous to approach you. Well, can say the same for you. You'd be too nervous to befriend them too.

So you just went on with the day with just yourself.

It was rather a long day for the first day of a new year but nevertheless it was also important.

Homeroom was dismissed as the bell rang.

You gathered your things and placed it in your bag. Getting up from the seat, you made  your way to the door, leaving the classroom you'll be staying in for a long time. 

You took note to remember the exact location so you don't have to lose your way again. Hopefully.

You were tempted to put a GPS tracker back there.

The hallways were packed as you navigate to where the opening ceremony would take place.

Again, people were staring. News sure did travel fast. 

Anyway, as you made your way to the assembly hall, you noticed hundreds of students bustling around trying to find seats or do whatever.

You took a free seat in the middle row.

Looking around, you suddenly felt a presence next to you.

As you turned, you were met by the same brown eyes from before, this time a bit softer.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked.

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER TWO ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚