― 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘‒𝐎𝐍𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE」

― IT WAS FINALLY Friday. The last day of the week and also the busiest day.

First off, you had a meeting to attend in exactly 2 minutes. Then, you had a practice match to watch after. Hopefully you'll make in time.

Anyway, you were speeding through the crowded hallway to get to the council room. You were running late because a teacher needed you to help out with carrying her books.

You huffed and opened the door. You made it just in time. 

The meeting wasn't that of any serious business, actually. But you still had to attend as you hadn't spend much time with the council nor attend any meeting that much ever since you joined the volleyball team. 

In addition to that, Fuyuki has been nagging you, so you just had to.

It was a rather special meeting. The council club members will be choosing a president after you declined the offer.

Once everyone was seated, the conference began. 

"So, we all know the current situation," Fuyuki started off, formally, just like the vice president she is. "We need a president. We can't go president-less."

Wakumi shot a confused glance, "Is that even a word?"

"It is now that I made it!" Fuyuki snapped her head to the treasurer with a red face.

"Anyway," She continued, dismissing it to save her embarrassment. "Who would be most fit for it?"

"Chika-san."

"H-Huh?!" Chika shot her head up.

You stood up, with eyes on your form. "If I may," You glanced at Fuyuki, who sat at the head of the table, who gave you a nod of approval.

"Chika-san would be perfect for the job. Considering how well she handles every situations and each tasks given to her, I would say she is a very responsible. She is also intelligent which is another factor why. To sum it, Chika-san should be president."

"W-wait, hold on," The dark-haired girl held up a hand. "Let me process this."

"Yeah, I think so too," Kenta shrugged. "I mea-"

"I said let me process this FIRST," Chika exclaimed to which made the boy winced and back away, sinking into his chair. How he did that while sitting on a wooden chair? We wouldn't know. 

Hideki, who was sitting next to the girl, put a hand to calm her down. "Chill out, girl. But yeah, I agree."

Chika, then looked over to Midori with an alarming gaze.