― 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER THIRTY 」

"I HEARD WE'RE going to go on that training camp again this year," began Watari. "Is that so, senpai?"

"Sure," Hanamaki let out as he chewed on his creampuff. "I mean, we're already going every year and coach had already arranged everything out, so that's a given."

"Are we going to stay at the cabin again??" Yahaba joined in. "Like last year?"

"Probably, or we're just going to stay at school."

Matsukawa opened the door to the gym to find it unlocked. Inside, he found the two best friends, Oikawa and Iwaizumi along with their manager.

"Yo, 'Kawa, Iwa," Hanamaki greeted his two teammates.

Makki then turned towards you and did a bow. "And our dear manager!" Lately, this has been his usual greeting gesture whenever he encountered you. It was childish but you still liked the little gesture.

"Hey, hey, now," Oikawa waved his arms around. "Don't steal our manager's attention away as soon as you come in! We've got practice to do!" 

Iwaizumi smacked Oikawa in the head just after he let out his statement. " Don't worry, there's no practice today." 

It was Monday and the volleyball club had no practice on this particular day as the coaches usually gave them a day off on the first day of the week. Yet, some of the volleyball club members still swing by the gym. 

"Is there a particular reason for us to gather here today?" You asked to the vice-captain.

"Not really," Iwaizumi threw a volleyball into the cart. "You know about the training camp held every year before the Interhigh?" 

You nodded as a response. 

"Right, coach said we'll be going to attend the training camp again this year."

At this, the atmosphere immediately liften up. The club members cheered in joy. 

Iwaizumi had to step in to stop the mood from getting any wilder.

Just at the right moment, the doors to the gymnasium suddenly opened, revealing the missing first-years, Kindaichi and Kunimi. 

"Sorry we're late," Kindaichi gasped for air as he held onto the frames of the metal doors. "Are we-"

Before anyone could say anything, the team cheered again. Kindaichi realized and joined in.

At this point, Iwaizumi just couldn't take it anymore and ignored them. Iwaizumi shifted his attention to you.

"The training camp will be over the course of the weekend. We're going to be staying at a cabin at night so I guess we're moving to the place after practice this Friday. Yo-"

"Y/N-chan! You'll be joining us, right?! For the training camp!" 

"U-uh, I guess," You fidgeted.

"Idiot," Iwaizumi, once again hit Oikawa in the back of the head to prevent any further questions from being bombarded onto you. "You can stay at the cabin for the day and return home for the night."

"Aw man," Hanamaki pouted. "I was hoping we could go look for ghosts there at night when everyone's sleeping." 

"Right, right, that'll be fun!" Matsukawa pointed out.

"Or we could have a ghost story-telling session!" Watari suggested.

Iwaizumi's eye twitched in annoyance but he held his anger.

"Have a movie night!" 

"Late-night snacks!" 

"Board games!" 

And the lid popped off. "ALRIGHT, LISTEN HERE ALL OF YOU! WE'RE GOING TO BE THERE FOR VOLLEYBALL TRAINING NOT A CAMPING TRIP!" 

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that part," Oikawa slumped. "Ouch!" 

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER THIRTY ]

COMPLETED! 

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

HOLY FLIPPIN MOTHER COW I
DID NOT JUST FORGET ABOUT MY
EXISTENCE HERE

its been months im so very sorry ;;-;;