― 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER FIFTEEN 」

― TURNED OUT YOU really were kidnapped, well, sort of. 

Flashback to exactly 1 hour and 4 minutes before the designated time.

You happened to pass by the third year's building to inform the other third year council members about the meeting. 

You remembered Chika being in class 3-5 to which you immediately found her at her desk, organizing some papers.

Other students were staring at you, curious to why you were there. 

"Chika-san," You tapped her upon arriving at her desk. 

The kaleidoscope girl looked up to see you standing in front of her. "Oh, Y/n. What is the matter? Did Fuyuki cause trouble again?"

"Ah, that's not it," You answered while shaking your head. "We will have a meeting after class. Could you inform the others too? In case Fuyu-san forgot."

"Sure."

"Thank you. See you later then, Chika-san."

After bidding her goodbye, you then exited the classroom as another class was about to start.

But just your luck, you happened to bump into an person. 

Before you could fall back, the male caught you.

"Oh I'm sorry, miss," He apologized. "Hey, it's you again!"

Sure enough, it was Hanamaki who was on his way from meeting up with the other third year volleyball players. 

"U-um thank you..?" You thanked him then tried to get off. Tried.

Boy was holding you in his arms, preventing you from falling. 

"Oops, sorry." 

Steadily, Makki let go of you. He now loomed over you, being the tall guy he is.

Coincidently, the bell rang signaling it was time for another class.

"Welp, I'll see you later!" The brunette waved and went inside his classroom. A second later he poked his head back out.

"Hey, why don't you head to the gym after class? We could hang out there since there's no practice. See you there~" 

Back to the current time where you were snatched away. By the volleyball team of course!

Apparently, they were waiting for you right in the hallway, waiting for the right time to strike.

You were currently sitting in the middle of a circle formed by the team.

"Er.." You trailed off, trying to ignore the stares directed at you from the volleyball players.

There was a moment of silence before Oikawa finally spoke.

"So, manager-chan," Oikawa leaned a bit towards you, his analyzing eyes landing on you and met your gaze. "Tell us about yourself!"

You blinked. Clearly, you weren't expecting that.

"I- what?" 

"Tell us about yourself!"

"I'm L/N Y/N from class 1-6 and...that's it..?"

Oikawa pouted. He huffed and stood up.

But before he could say anything, the door to the gym slammed open.

There stood Fuyuki, in all her glory as she look around for a certain H/C-ette.

"Fuyu-san?" You stood up, catching the attention of both the volleyball team and Fuyuki.

"FUYUKI!" A shout resonated from behind the doors. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN OF LIKE THAT!"

It was Chika with the others right behind her.

The two teams stood with you in the middle. 

Oh boy, this is going to be a rollercoaster ride.

╭───────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

i don't really like this chapter lol
sorry for the short and crappy
update in like a week ;-;