― 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘億*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘億*₊˚

" CHRISTMAS SPECIAL"

― THE LONG AWAITED holiday had arrived. Today, marked the day of Christmas. 

To celebrate the festival, Aoba Johsai had arranged a Christmas party! Sounds fun, but not for the hard work the students had to prepare the previous day before the event began. 

Class began first thing in the morning as usual. Students would often complain every now and then as it was Christmas. It should be a fun day, right? It was fun all right. 

And cue the joyful day. Each class had gathered to celebrate the mentioned festival. 

You quite enjoyed it. Aside from the fact that people had been pestering you, it was great. Some played games, some pulled pranks, some even dressed up. 

Now for the most exciting part, that is exchanging gifts. Everyone had brought their gifts for each other. Each had received a present though you had received lots from your friends as well as classmates. 

In the back of the class, there was a tree with some ornaments and decorations. Yet, people still hung up their personal decorations on it. Wrapped present boxes had also been placed under the lit-up tree. 

The whole class had been decorated by the students along with some help from their teachers. The room was shining brightly from the lights that were hung up on the walls. And if one were to look at the ceiling, they could see a mistletoe or two . 

However, it was not just the classrooms that had mistletoes, the whole school's ceiling had it hung up in every hallway. So if two people were to stand under that certain place, oh boy. 

You had witnessed it, unfortunately, in the council club room. You had no idea who placed the piece of decoration there but it was there, all right. 

And the unlucky couple, Kenta and Jin, just happened to stand by, bickering under it.

"YOO! Y'all under the mistletoe!" Fuyuki was the first one to notice the amazing scene. "KISS~!!"

Hana gasped while shaking an annoyed Gin. Mama Chika and Papa Hideki shared a look. Wakumi stood shock beside Keiko who was still processing the scene unfolding before her eyes.

Kenta smirked at the girl before him as he boldly stepped forward. "Come on, Masumi-chan~"

But instead of receiving a kiss, rather he received a nice hard kick to his legs which led to a loud scream.

"Ara~ You shouldn't expect me to do that, Sir Kenta."

Mama and Papa had to cover Keiko's and your vision from seeing. "You shall not witness such violence, child."