― 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘‒𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE 」

― TAPPING AWAY ON your phone while trying to find places to visit, you ignore the boy's bickering.

Satisfied once you found a place, you closed your phone and headed towards the direction of the mall.

A light tap on your shoulder caught your attention. As you turned, your face lit up at the sight of the familiar faces. "Keiji!" Your cousin, Akaashi Keiji. You threw your arms in a big hug around him to which he gave you a soft pat on the head, "Hey, Y/N."

You noticed there were two other boys behind him, two of which you were familiar with. "HEY Y/N-CHAN!" Before you knew it, you were engulfed in a big hug by the one and only Fukurodani's captain, Bokuto. You patted his arms around your smaller frame, " Hello, Bokuto-san, it's good to see you again!"

Bokuto finally let you breathe as he took a step back with a huge grin on his face still. Has his face ever hurt from smiling so much?

Kenma gave you an acknowledging smile and waved. You noticed he has his Nintendo Switch in his hand and you chuckled at the familiar sight of the scene. Kenma could never be separated from his games, no matter where or when.

A guy stood behind Kenma, you didn't recognize him though. He was heads taller than Kenma, towering over him with a smirk plastered on his face smugly. As if out of habit, Kenma shuffled behind the tall blackhead and continued tapping away on his device.

"Yo, Akaashi," He glanced over to your cousin standing a foot away from you. "You never told me you have a cousin, man. How come everyone knows but I don't?! This betrayal."

You can see Kenma rolling his eyes at the statement while Bokuto clasped the taller male on his back with an audible smack, laughing. "Well, now you do! Y/N-chan, let me tell you about this guy!"

"Nevermind, I can do that myself," He shook Bokuto off his side and extended a hand towards you. "Kuroo Tetsuro, captain of Nekoma. I believe you heard great things about me, yeah?"

You could only smile, taking his hand in a friendly acknowledgment. "Um, I've seen some of your matches." You threw a look over to Akaashi, frowning in awkward confusion.

Once, you remember asking Akaashi about the Nekoma team when you went to one of their friendly matches with Fukurodani on your visit to the city. Akaashi brushed the question off saying, 'You don't need to know'. But now, you've come face to face with the team's captain. Akaashi could only avoid your gaze.

Kuroo's laugh broke the silent conversation you had with Akaashi. "Bet I look amazing, right?" You nodded. He really was amazing on court, bringing the team together in a synergetic flow. The Nekos are a formidable team to face.