― 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘‒𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT 

― "HELLO," A VOICE said. "May I know where the water dispenser is?"

It was a very beautiful girl. She smiled as she talked to you, making you take notice of the mole on the left side of her chin. 

"Oh, um, it's in the other building," You told her. "I can show you there."

"If that's not a bother to you, then please."

With the baskets in her hands, she walked alongside you. Her black hair flowed in the air as she followed you. 

"What is your name?" She turned towards you, curiosity filling her darkish-grey eyes. 

"L/N Y/N," You answered meekly, avoiding her eyes as you did so. "Ah, but you can call me Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N," Another smile etched her lips. "Shimizu Kiyoko."

Light seemed to illuminate her form as she introduced herself. With the wind blowing her hair, and the glorious glow in her eyes, there's no denying that she is a real goddess.

"P...Pleased to make your acquaintance!" You blurted out which made Shimizu laugh. 

After filling the bottles, you and Shimizu head back to the gymnasium. You found a way to avoid people running into you and thus you both peacefully made it back in one piece.

"Well, I'll see you later then, Shimizu-san," You handed her the basket you had offered to help hold. 

"Oh, please, you can call me Kiyoko," Kiyoko pouted a little but was soon replaced by a small smile as she ruffled your hair. "We're well-acquainted now, aren't we?"

"Ah, sorry, Kiyoko-san."

"No, no, it's okay. I guess I'll see you after the game, then."

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

It was nearing the end of the second set. You would be lying if you said the match wasn't all that exciting. You were mindblown. 

Though Karasuno seemed like a normal team, they had promising first-years which made them a formidable opponent to play against. 

Soon, the second set had already ended with Karasuno's victory. 

You got up to pass out water bottles and towels to the players on the court as they made their way to the bench. 

Ping!

A sound resonated from your phone. A notification appeared on the screen. Guess who? 

It was none other than the great Oikawa himself. 

'I'll be playing the last set! So wait for me as I, the grand Oikawa Toru make a grand entrance and turn the tides of this match! ✌️' 

Just as you had read the message, the sound of people cheering could be heard. And you knew who it was. 

Iwaizumi went up to the man and punched his shoulder before carefully dragging Oikawa to the bench. 

"Oh hey there, Iwa-chan," Oikawa threw a peace sign to the ace. "Hey there, team. How're you doing?"

"I see you're back Oikawa," Coach Irihata called out to the third-year. "How is your ankle doing?"

"Hey coach, it's good to be back here! My ankle is doing as fine as ever!"

"Sure, be careful next time then."

After the coach shook him off, Oikawa turned to the other team and spotted a familiar face. 

"Yahoo, Tobio-chan~!" 

"Oikawa, go warm up!"

"Oopsie~!"

The setter made his way to the other side of the bench where you were putting the materials back to their place. He walked behind you as you were placing the towels back into the basket.

"Heyo, manager-chan! Long time no see!"

You kept quiet and handed Oikawa his knee pads. He pouted though you didn't see that. 

"So, how was the match?" He asked after giving up on annoying you.

"It was great," You turned the notebook to him. "But you should see for yourself when you're on court, Oikawa-san."

Oikawa threw back a laugh. "Sure, I'll do that."

From the bench, you could hear the whines of Oikawa's fangirls nagging about him being on court. And you were irritated, again. "Oikawa-san, I think you should really go warm up."

╭──────────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

i've been stressing about my finals
but i haven't been reviewing lol

but here's a chapter before too
long, i've procrastinated enough
for now. so enjoy!