― 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘‒𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN 

― "OI STUPIDKAWA!" CALLED Iwaizumi. "Get your ass over here."

"Geez, Iwa-chan," Oikawa shook his head. "Can you be nice to me for a moment? Also, that name sucks."

"Dumb-kawa then," retorted Iwa.

"Still not any better. Oh by the way, could you help me? I can't walk properly yet, my leg still hurts!"

Iwaizumi grumble under his breath and went to help the brunette. Normally, he would've dragged Oikawa or punched him but as of now, he couldn't do that as his childhood friend is still recovering from his stupid injury. He couldn't care less about Oikawa though they need Oikawa to recover as soon as possible to practice for the upcoming Interhigh. 

"You've heard about Kageyama, right?" 

"Yes, and what about Tobio-chan?"

Iwaizumi clicked his tongue, "You asked coach for a practice match with his school?"

Much to his disappointment, Oikawa only hummed in response. Now Iwa was ready to throw hands.

"Well, whatever," The ace grumbled. "Just get better soon."

Oikawa's eyes twinkled. "Is that concern for me that I hear, Iwa-chan?"

"Oh, shut your annoying ass up!"

"Ah! We've reached my class!" The setter smiled.

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?!"

"Don't be so mean, Iwa-chan!"

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

Currently, you were helping the volleyball club prepare for the upcoming match with Karasuno High. The team still has roughly half an hour left before the designated time for the practice match.

Using the remaining time, the coaches decided to do a little warm-up practice before the actual practice started. 

You were helping out as well. As you were setting up the net, the other remaining players practiced on their own, scattering volleyballs around.

Glancing at the clock hung on the wall, you noticed it was about time the other team arrived. 

You looked to Iwaizumi who was conducting the practice as vice-captain in place of Oikawa. The gym seemed different at times like this when the captain was missing. Without his cheery voice constantly calling out to everyone almost every minute, it was oddly quiet.

"Senpai, here are the notes you asked for," You told the male as he gladly accepted the paper.

"Is Oikawa-senpai going to join practice?"

Iwaizumi hummed before replying, "Probably after the match, I guess."

You nodded in understanding. "I should go fill the bottles before practice starts."

"Oh, could you also bring Yahaba and Kindaichi back if you happen to see them?"

"I will."

Taking the basket of empty bottles, you made your way to the exit, heading to the water dispenser. It was an easy thing to do, so you quickly finished the job and headed back.

On the way back, you ventured outside to the vast empty school space. The weather doesn't look really good. Clouds clumped together in every corner of the once blue sky, making it look gloomy and dark. Seems it will be raining soon.

As you head back inside, you caught a glimpse of a very intimidating group of people by the corner of the gym. Amongst them were two specific figures who you were told to bring back.

They seemed to be discussing something which you do not want to know nor want to be involved. Though that couldn't be helped since they were literally by the gym.

So you decided to go back inside the school building, avoiding the troublesome situation. However, that plan went down the drain as soon as you step foot inside. 

The situation? Oikawa and his fangirls.

Oh, no no no, you're not getting involved in that ever again. As quickly as you could, you turned back outside before Oikawa can spot you.

Sighing, you concluded that going back to the gym would be safer. These cliched events kept following you everywhere.

Luckily, the path to the gymnasium was cleared of any sign of problems. Yet, another problem arose. Blocking the entrance, was a group of tall boys with their backs facing you. 

You mentally facepalmed yourself. It wouldn't be a good idea to mess with them as they seemed like a scary, intimidating crowd. All you can do for now is to stay put and wait. It's either they make their way inside with no problems or they noticed you. Unfortunately, it had to be the latter.

A darkish-green-haired boy saw you standing behind them. 

"Uh, Hinata, I think you should move a bit," Yamaguchi pulled Hinata aside. "Tsukki, you too!"

You smiled gratefully at Yamaguichi with a slight bow before heading towards the bench.

"Ayo," Tanaka whispered to Yamaguchi. "Who's that?"

"I don't know either..." Yamaguchi shook his head. "Maybe the manager..?"

Tanaka froze, doubled over then threw his head back, looking like a dead zombie. 

"Y'all already a powerhouse, why a manager too?!"

With Tanaka's ridiculous stunt behind her, Shimizu Kiyoko looked at the other team's manager. 

"Oh, Noya-san, if only you were here—" Tanaka clasped his hands together to pray but was cut off by a whack in the head by Sugawara.

╭──────────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

i'M ALIVEE I LIVED

finally decided that i've
procrastinate enough

enjoy :))