― 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER FIVE 」

― OIKAWA HAS BEEN bugging Iwaizumi for the past few days.

Iwaizumi would always ignore the childish setter's complaints but right now he can't put up with Oikawa's little-girl attitude anymore.

'Damn you Shittykawa!' Iwaizumi cursed under his breath. 

Currently, they were walking through the hallways, headed to the cafeteria to grab a bite or two.

Just Iwaizumi's luck. Oikawa wouldn't shut up. Nope, not at all.

If you're walking in the same direction, even if you're 2 meters away, you could still hear the constant 'Iwa-chan! Iwa-chan! Iwa-chan!' from the duo.

And of course, this annoyed Iwaizumi to no end. 

He wanted to just grab Oikawa and flip him to the ground or throw him into a lake. However, he couldn't since he needed the third-year idiotic setter later for practice. 

Out of the corners of Iwaizumi's eyes, he could see Oikawa pouting while whining. 

He dismissed it but the people staring at them didn't help the situation. 

Nonetheless, he kept walking with a glum Oikawa at his side.

"Iwa-chan! Listen to me!" Oikawa whipped his head towards his best friend, still getting no attention from the ace.

Oikawa knew that Iwaizumi is just ignoring him and he knew that Iwaizumi is still listening. 

So he decided to pester Iwaizumi more. 

Bad idea.

Iwaizumi couldn't take it anymore and punched Oikawa right in the gut, an 'ack' coming out of the brunette setter's mouth. 

"Would you please shut up?! Dammit!" Iwaizumi cursed loudly. 

"Ow Iwa-chan," Oikawa put a hand on his stomach, soothing the pain while his other hand flew to his forehead, striking a dramatic pose. "Why would you do that to dear pretty me?"

Oikawa knew that he has Iwaizumi's full attention now.

"What do you want?" Iwaizumi crossed his arms. 

Oikawa smirked and decided to strike. 

"I've been thinking..." Oikawa put a finger to his chin in a thinking pose before snapping his fingers. "And I've decided!"

There was silence after that as Oikawa waited for a response only to have Iwaizumi look at him weirdly. 

"And?"