1

Author pov

Today BTS were having shooting for their photoshoots, so they all are getting ready. They all used to live in same apartment but in different, alloted rooms for each other.
RM and jin,Tae and Suga and Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin these are alloted room pairs.

Jin - Get ready fast guys.. Car is waiting for so long. Come fast all of you. (He shouted)

RM- I am ready, what they're all doing, Guys please come fast. Mr. Bang is continuously calling me (He also shouted)

After hearing their voices all members came out and started leaving in car to their Company's Building for photoshoot.
When they reached their company's building all members started getting ready. After finished getting ready they all went to Mr. Bang office room to know about their partners for this photoshoot.

Mr. Bang told them about their partners 1.Suga and Tae, 2.RM, Hoseok and Jin 3.Jimin and Jungkook, these were the according for photoshoot.

After an hours

When Suga and Tae were doing their shoots , Jimin saw how Jungkook looking at them in serious gaze. First he didn't understand why he was looking at them like this, specially why he was looking Tae very fondly. Jimin feels sad that Jungkook never looked at him like this, he only used to see him as his HYUNG that's it.
Jimin approached him and sat behind him on chair.

Jimin- What happened kookie, you looking lost.

Jungkook- Nothing hyung, just watching them having their shoots.

Jimin- I know but you seems very lost that's why I am asking. You know I am your hyung, you can share anything with me kookie, I am here for you.

Jungkook- Hyung if I tell you, promise me you will keep it as secret.

Jimin- Ok, I promise. I will never tell what you are going to say to anyone.

Jungkook- hyung......

Jimin- yes kookie don't worry I don't tell this to anyone as I promise. You can believe me.

After taking deep breath, Jungkook opened his mouth still starring towards Tae.

Jungkook- Hyung I Love Tae - hyung, please help me to build up more relationship with him hyung, because you are his soulmate you know everything about him. Please help me.
Jungkook finished his sentence in one breath, and started moving his gaze from Tae to Jimin.. Who was in shock after what he heard.

Jungkook- Hyung what happened will you help me na? I know you will help me hyung

After hearing every words coming out from Jungkook mouth which is breaking Jimin's heart into pieces.

Jungkook- hyung are you listening to me? Hyung (he called jimin waving his hands in front of his face).

Jimin know what he is going to tell will hurt him more , but for his Jungkook happiness he have to open his mouth.

Jimin- I WILL HELP YOU

Please vote guys. Support and Encourage me. Then only I can able to continue writing otherwise I can't.