22

Note 📝:

Before, you all start reading this chapter or update,I wanna say that please understand that what we are reading here in Wattpad is not real and it's not connected to real world. So please if you don't like something which I'm writing or the way I'm writing then you are welcomed to leave this book without reading rather than saying, what I'm writing or how cruel I'm. Please if you don't like then, just don't read that's it.

Sorry for spoiling your mood guys👀

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

                      (Vote goal 55🌟)

The delicious foods were served to the members, as all members were sitting on the dining area, while chatting happily together with each other.

Carala get gel with other members so easily, that you don't say she just met them today. Anyway one person was still looking at her while munching his food in mouth, as her presence annoying him.

He don't like how all other members were talking to her, and didn't even looked at him. Jungkook always have this thing, that if someone he loves don't pay enough attention to him then he will get mad, and do anything to bring that attention towards him.

Seating Arrangements

               Jk       Tae     yoongi    Hobi
              __________________________

              Jimin  carala     jin   Namjoon

They all were sitting opposite towards each other.

And jungkook was watching each and every one who all are talking with carala and asking about her career. Even his boyfriend was not paying attention to him.

Jungkook keeps on trying to get his boyfriend's attention by  slightly touching him with the help of his elbow on his side. But it seems like his boyfriend was angry on him, because what he told about carala earlier.

After trying so many times, he started eating his food while looking defeated. And these all things were didn't went unnoticed by jimin, who was just sat in front of him. Jimin surely got the fact that jungkook wants his boyfriend's attention so badly. Jimin chuckled silently on his cute reaction.

Jimin checked everyone's plate, mostly all members finished eating including carala, and except jungkook who was sulking and playing with his food without eating it.

“Ok hyung, I think we should leave now, it's already late"jimin stated while standing up from his chair and everyone looked at him and nodded. They all lost in a conversation that they even forgot about the time.

All members stood up except jungkook who was still looking down at his plate and playing with is food by spoon. And as usual nobody looked at him and went to wash their hands.

Jimin was the only one, who stood there and called jungkook, whose gaze went from his plate to jimin. “yes hyung"he asked and noticed that no one was there in dining area except him and jimin.

Jimin smiled at jungkook reaction, who looked at him while showing face like did I had something on my face.

“where were you lost jungkook, all others already finished having dinner and here you are still didn't even touch your food"jimin asked while trying to control his laugh.

Jungkook didn't know, how to answer that question. He just wants his boyfriend's attention and also he doesn't like the fact that how all his hyung's were showing love towards carala. But he keep his thought aside and answered “Nothing hyung, I'm just not in a mood to eat".