9

Author pov

It's going to be a week, since Jungkook shifted to his own room to know about the problem that jimin was facing.

But whenever Jungkook tried to talk to Jimin, he always used to give some excuses and never talked to Jungkook properly. These all things were confusing to Jungkook, because he really want to help his hyung but he don't know why jimin was ignoring him these days, but he is also not going to give up until he came to know about the exact problem that jimin was facing.

Today was a free day for all of them, and it was already dinner time. Jin and hobi were cooking for dinner and jimin was also helping his hyungs in kitchen.

"Jimin ah, go and call everyone to come to have a dinner" Jin says. Jimin obeyed Jin and went to call everyone one by one... He went to Namjoon's room first and then suga and asked them to go to the dining area. And after that he went to his room to call Jungkook, but when he went to his room he didn't found Jungkook there, so he thought maybe Jungkook was in Tae's room. So he went to Tae's room, he knocked at the door but no reply he called out their names also still no reply , so he decided to go inside the room and he saw that there was no one in the room. So he left the room and went to dining area.
He came to the dining area, and went to kitchen to drink some water and he saw that Jin was still cooking, when Jin noticed jimin he asked did he called everyone to come for dinner.

"yes Jin hyung I called everyone to come for dinner, but when I went to Tae's room he was not there and Jungkook were also not in his room, I think they went somewhere so I came here" Jimin says while closing the cap of the bottle.
"Oh sorry Jimin ah I forgot to tell you, actually I gave them some work to finish, I asked Jungkook to water the plants in terrace and I told him to asked you for his company, but he told he will ask Tae, so I think they're in terrace"Jin told while pouring the dishes he made into the bowl.

When jin noticed that Jimin was not moving from his place, so he called jimin, but jimin was not responding and he stands there without moving. Jin came in front of jimin and he waved his hands in front of his face, and jimin came to his sense.

"What happened hyung" He asked, his voice was sounding very low.
"I am calling you, but you didn't even responding what happened jimin"Jin asked showing his worried face.
"Nothing hyung, just thinking about something "he told while hiding his emotions.
" Ok now go to terrace and ask them to come down to have a dinner, please just this one time and after that you're free" Jin told because he thought he was giving jimin a more work.

Jimin nodded his head and make his way to terrace, he was still thinking that why Jungkook didn't ask him to come with him to terrace, obviously he knows the answer but he don't want to accept that, he smiled lightly knowing that they are really not made for each other, while thinking he didn't even came to know when he reached terrace.

But he saw that there was no one in terrace, so he decided to check because terrace was not small one it was a big one and the lights were also off, don't know why. So he went to search for switch to turn on the lights, somehow he managed to switch on the lights and when lights were on, and the sight in front of his eyes was shattering his heart and soul everything into pieces, because he knew this will happen somehow but he didn't know that it will happened this much fast.
He tried to control his tears, and he decided to go to his room, but when he started running his right leg hit the iron pipe in the terrace which make huge sound, which broke Jungkook and Tae's make out session and when they both saw who caused this sound, and their he(jimin) was lying on the ground, felt guilty that he broke their romantic moment, and before Jungkook and Tae started to tell something, he quickly get up from the ground and mumble little sorry and asked them to come to have a dinner and quickly ran out from there.

On the other side Jungkook and Tae were just standing there confused, they don't know what just happen.

Poor Jimin, wait for more twists.
Let's see how jimin is going to react for this.

Please don't forget to vote and comment and motivate me to write further💜💜