23

(Vote goal 60🌟)

The four of them were chatting together while giggling and smiling time to time. Even though Carala and Jungkook were having cold War between each other, but jimin and Tae were enjoying this date.

The drinks and foods were almost finished by them. After a long time members were feeling so peaceful because of this private date arranged by carala.

The calmness of the beach and scenery was so satisfying to watch.

“why don't we go for a walk around the beach "Jungkook asked while looking at jimin and Tae while purposefully ignoring Carala.

“Oh yeah, atleast you told something that makes sense" Carala told while sipping the juice from a plastic can.

Jungkook glared at carala due to what carala said, and atmosphere got tensed little bit. Both jimin and Tae were looking at their partners while being tensed. As they both knew their partners don't get along with each other.

Jungkook was about to say something while getting annoyed at carala, but before that Tae stood up from chair and told “Come on jungkook, we will go first for a walk"which made jungkook to look at his boyfriend and Tae hold jungkook wrist and dragged him from there towards beach, and left both carala and jimin alone.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

“why are you dragging me, when I'm coming with you"jungkook asked, which made Tae to leave his wrist harshly and looked at him who was messaging his wrist.

“why are you doing this jungkook "

“what I did now, please don't just blame me "jungkook answered while being annoyed.

“I am not blaming, I just wanna say atleast you try to be a friend with her"

“I am trying "

“No you are not Jungkook, from starting itself you both are giving glares to each other"

“That's why I don't wanna come on this date"

“But you promised to jimin, that you will behave well with carala"Tae told in a soft tone.

“I know, he is the reason why I'm here"jungkook told while looking back where Jimin was, who is talking to carala

“So, even if she behaves odd, atleast you try to act nice with her. Maybe her attitude will change towards you"

“Okay"Jungkook replied half heartedly while showing cute pout to Tae which made him give a quick peck to jungkook's lips. But his attention was still on jimin, who was talking with carala while being close, which made him feel some uneasiness.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

“Jimin, I want to say something to you"carala started a conversation, because now they are alone.

“carry on carala"

“Jimin, why are you always looked lost, what's happening to you, share with me, I'm here for you "carala asked jimin while holding his hands which were rests on a table.

Jimin was surprised by the carala's questions.

“what are you saying carala, I'm doing fine"

“No, I know you are not, please tell me if something bothering you"carala voice is now filled with concern.

“It's noth.. Before jimin could say something carala cut his sentence in between

“I love you Jimin"