14

Author Pov

A sun is shining brightly and a bird's chirping sound can be heard through the windows of an apartment of a Bangtan members, who were sleeping very peacefully in their respective rooms.

Someone's phone was ringing very loudly for a long time, but no one answered to that call. The phone keeps on ringing, which irritates a sleep of one particular member because that was his phone, then one hand reached to grab that phone and being sleepy he answered the call.

"Hello.. Namjoon speaking " He told in a heavy voice while still being sleepy.

"Hello... I'm bang pd speaking, what are you doing Namjoon don't you answer to a call at a time, you guys don't have any idea how serious the matter is going on here" He told being little angry and concerned too.

On the other side, Namjoon was confused, he was not sleepy anymore after hearing bang pd tensed voice, he knew, pd never used to call anyone if something was serious.

"what happened Pd hyung, what are you talking about"Namjoon asked while being confused.

"Go to twitter you came to know"pd told, it's clearly showing he was tensed through his voice.

Namjoon did what pd told, he put a call on a hold for a seconds and went to twitter to check what's happening.

The moment he went into the twitter app, he saw many hashtags were trending and many other artists too tag their official account on that hashtag, but after seeing that hashtag he got confused and that hashtag is #Protectjimin .

Namjoon, came out of the twitter and asked Bang pd, what's going on and why jimin was involved in this and why they have to protect him and from whom... He keeps on asking questions without letting pd to answer to his questions, then pd stopped him in between to answer to his questions.

"See, the matter is very sensitive and we have to handle this very carefully.
After yesterday's award show this hashtag were started using and many armies reports(Complain) came to our mail against the hate jimin was getting.... Our office staffs were doing their best to remove all that threat messages or posts which were posted against Jimin... So for now try to keep jimin away from this but I know he will get to know about this somehow but be with him and try to console him "he told in a hurried way, because he have to go to handle other things too, for now he just wants to inform Namjoon because he was a leader and he know somehow he will take care of jimin.

"Ok hyung, I will take care of jimin, please handle all things there and remove all that posts and messages against our jimin as soon as possible "he told being concerned about jimin.

After talking a little, the phone call ended. And Namjoon stands up from his bed and went towards Jin's bed and he hurriedly started waking jin up, who got irritated and sat up on his bed while rubbing his eyes.

"what happened joonie, can't you see I'm sleeping, why are you waking me up what do you want... I'm not making breakfast today go do it by yourself "jin told while being pissed and without knowing a serious atmosphere.

"Jin, it was urgent you don't know what's going on.... Our pd hyung called me and he told that after yesterday's award show jimin was getting lots of hates and threats, I don't know what he did but, Pd hyung told us to take care of him and to keep him away from his phone, because they're trying their best to remove all that article against him"he told being concerned about jimin.

After hearing, what Namjoon told jin immediately stands up from his bed being shocked. And asked Namjoon to give his phone quickly to check by himself what's actually going against jimin.