15

Third person pov

Atmosphere was very tensed now, jin keeps on knocking door but not loudly because they're are afraid what if jimin opens the door, on another side Namjoon keeps on calling Jungkook, to tell him to open the door of their room.

Jin's pov

They don't used to lock door,but don't know why today this fucking door was locked . Please Jungkook open the fucking door Or atleast attend your call.God please help me.

Third person pov

Inside the room, two members were sleeping peacefully on their respective beds.Jungkook woke up around midnight to went washroom and he went to sleep in his own bed while forgetting he was actually slept beside his hyung last night.

one's sleep was getting disturbed, due to his phone ringing sound. And he kept on moving in his bed and tried to cover his head with the help of pillow, because that constant noise was disturbing his sleep. And when that noise keeps on coming, he suddenly sat on his bed to searching for the source from which that voice is coming from.. He keeps on searching and found his phone under his bed.

When he checked who keeps on calling him, at this early morning and when he saw 15 missed calls from Namjoon,then he got confused and he tried to call him back but he heard a not so loud knock , so he stood up from his bed without making any noise, because jimin was sleeping peacefully in his bed, and he don't want to disturb his hyung sleep.

When he finally opened that damn fucking door while being sleepy, a not so expected slap welcomed him which makes his sleepy head to come into his senses. And when he tried to understand what actually happened now, one hand grabbed his collar of a shirt and dragged him to their living room, and that hand was of jin.

Jungkook really don't get it what's happening this early morning and why jin slapped him and Namjoon also looking tensed and angry little bit which was not normal.And he drowned in his own thought, forgetting about how jin was actually dragging him harshly by his collar towards a living room.

Namjoon's pov

Jin slapped jungkook really hard when he opened the door finally, even I was not expected this from Jin that was so sudden, but I can understand his situation also. Jin dragged jungkook by his collar to a living room and I stood there while watching inside the room. Jimin was sleeping peacefully in his bed and I went towards him, he was looking so cute in his sleep also.How can someone think that cheap about this mochi, why this have to be happened with him. I patted his head slowly and kissed his head, he is looking like a child, with a small smile on my lips I left a room and didn't forgot to lock the door from outside. I went to other members room also to wake them up.

15 minutes later...

Third person pov

Jungkook was sitting quietly while holding one side of his cheeks, where Jin slapped him. And he was afraid to ask anything to jin now, who was sitting opposite of him on a sofa, looking even more angry and tensed.

Then one by one all members came towards a living room except jimin and took a seat. Namjoon didn't tell anything to them he just tell them to come to a living room area. And now all gathered here in a living room looking at each other's face being confused, that why they were called here to assembled at this early morning.

Yoongi still being sleepy, asked what happened, and why they all were called here to come  and why jimin was not here . Then Namjoon came forward to explain about the situation, firstly he sent all that twitter posts screenshot to each members except jin and jimin in their personal number not in group , because jimin was also in that group.

And he asked all members who were present in living area to check the messages he sent to them.All other members got confused and did what he told to them.

Now all members were started checking what Namjoon  actually sent to them. And they all got confused and asked what was this about. And Namjoon asked them to read that specific comments post which he sent to them.

And when all other members started to read, their facial expressions started to change. And yoongi and Hobi stood up being angry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But both Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at each other while being shocked. And tears started coming from Taehyung's eye's.

___________________________________

I know it's been a long time and sorry for that. I'm actually super busy with my assignments and exams and still I have tons of works to do. So please try to understand my situation.

Now I feel, how difficult it is to write a book and maintaining that one regularly🙃

⭐please vote and comment(don't be a silent reader)

⭐Keeps on supporting and share this book with your JIKOOK frnds 😁

⭐Bye and take care 💜

No proofread 😬bear with my mistakes