4

Author pov

It was morning, sunshine is hitting Jimin's face who was sleeping in his bed, he slowly opened his eyes. First thing he saw was how sun is glowing. And he stood up from his bed and saw that hoseok hyung was not in his bed, because he was the early one to wake up, and his eyes landed on Jungkook who was still sleeping. After seeing his sleeping face automatically smile appears on jimin's lips.
After finishing his morning routine, jimin came out from bathroom, hair was still wet and he saw that Jungkook was still in his bed. After drying his hair, jimin went towards Jungkook's bed and told him to wake up. But no movement from jungkook.
So jimin tried to do something funny, so he climbed upon jungkook's bed and shouted wake up in Jungkook's ears, who was startled and sat up and when jimin tried to escape but it was too late because jungkook held jimin's wrist and pulled him towards his bed, and now jimin was under jungkook.
Suddenly Jimin feeling his cheeks are getting red, due to shyness. And tension was forming in between both of them. They're seeing in each other's eyes. Jimin tried to move but jungkook pinned jimins hands over his head, and jimin froze that how jungkook used his strength on him.

Jungkook - why you did that hyung( he asked in husky voice, maybe he was still half asleep that's why it sounds sexy🤭) his voice made jimin shivered.

Jimin - I just tried to wake you up jungkook, because it was too late and still you are sleeping ( he replied in low voice)
Jungkook - But hyung I want to sleep more(he told and hovered over jimin and placed his head near jimin's neck)
These all which jungkook doing is normal for him, but for Jimin who was under him is not easy for him. He can feels jungkook breathing on his neck which made his breathing abnormal. And it suddenly hit Jimin that Jungkook was in love with Tae not with him, with that thought he pushed jungkook who hovered over him, which made jungkook pout.
Jimin can see jungkook's pout on his lips which made him smile. But he know Jungkook was not his anymore, he was just doing all this because he thinks it was all fun and normal to do with his hyung.
Jimin - Go and get refresh, and come to eat breakfast. All members are waiting.
Jungkook - Ok I am going hyung. ( with that he stands up from his bed and went to bathroom)

Jimin know that today he was going to ask Tae, that how he feels towards jungkook(with that thought he left the room for dining area)

Please vote guys💜