17

Note:
       This msg is to those readers, who regularly used to comment, vote and share their views on this book. I want to tell a big thank you to them, because it means a lot and it keeps me motivating.

Thank you guys😘
______________________________________
                       Vote goal 25

Third person Pov

The atmosphere in the bts dorm, was now very tensed. All other members were really feel bad for Jimin now.

Jungkook who stood like statue after what he heard from Jimin. Because he was confused why jimin told something like that to him, what he did in this now, it not even his fault, but he don't know that it was his fault only from starting itself.

Taehyung was still crying silently, because jimin seems more broken now. And he started blaming himself for all this. Yoongi was standing with Tae who was crying now, consoling him.

please leave me alone, you all "jimin told finally, he was really tired now with everything.  With this world, himself, mainly Jungkook.

Hyung.. Please talk to us" Jungkook told, while ignoring what Jimin told earlier, even though it hurts him more.

All other members were waiting for jimin to talk, they all know that this situation was very sensitive and they have to handle this very carefully, without breaking jimin more than he was right now.

But jimin's state right now was so miserable. Jimin raised his head and he looked at all other members who all standing in front of him. He noticed each and every one's expression. He knows that all members were really and genuinely feels bad for him, but now no one can feel what he was going through now.

He just gave a little smile to all. “ I'm fine, you guys can go now please " He told this while looking at other members, but specially avoiding jungkook's stare on him. But his words and body language speaks something different. From inside he really want someone , to hug and cry his heart out. But now he can't tell this to other now, because he was always very selfless, he always used to keeps others first instead of him. He don't want to make others feel sad and tensed because of him.

Jiminie, don't say like that, we know what you are going through. You are not ok jimin, you can share anything with us jimin. We all are here for you " Hoseok told , he also have tears in his eyes. Because he was the one who always with Jimin even from their debut days. He knows what all jimin gone through,since their debut days.

Jimin really loved his hobi hyung. Because hobi was the only person who always stand with him when he felt left alone, specially during their debut days.

hyung please I'm ok.. Please you all leave me alone for some hours " Jimin told while sobbing hard. He really want to cry his heart out, he really want to go somewhere , where no one knows him, where no one judge him, where no one hurt him.

All members were also started crying automatically, while seeing jimin's condition in front of them. Taehyung cannot control his  silent cry anymore. He cried out very loud, that he almost lost his balance and landed on the ground , but yoongi hold him and make him sat on the ground properly and sat beside him. After seeing Taehyung's condition hobi , Namjoom, and Jin also went beside him to make sure he was okay.

But one person, who was still stood in a same place, because his only focus now was Jimin, who was crying very badly. Jungkook didn't even notice taehyung now. But what taehyung told  after, make his stare on Jimin shift towards taehyung.

“please forgive me Jimin"taehyung told finally, because after seeing jimin's state he was started blaming himself for all this which was happening with him.