★29. It Felt real★

“1, 2,3...start "told camera man, who was holding a luxurious and costly looking camera, and the surrounding was filled with full of professional photographers, assistants, makeup artists etc.

All around the set flashing lights of camera were seen.

“Hold that bag little upwards "briefed out the cameraman, while looking at the model who was wearing a sparkling red coloured suit, and holding a bag for which advertisement shooting was going on now.

After clicking few more pictures the cameraman replied“Ok done" which made the model stopped posing for a while

“You can take a break for a minutes' told the cameraman while leaving the photoshoot room.

“hey Carala, drink this you will feel refreshing "her makeup artist stated while holding the iced Americano in her hand towards carala, who was looking lost.

She came into senses when her makeup artists shook her and make her hold of that Americano.

“what happened, you are not feeling okay,from the moment you came from South Korea" her makeup artists questioned her.

But carala was not feeling interested in answering any of her questions, as she stood up and told that she needs to use restroom.

She was about to leave the set, but her one leg got tangled with the wires of lights used while clicking pictures in a shooting area, which made her loose the balance.

She was about to fall, and due to fear she closed her eyes and waited for the floor to kiss her, but suddenly an arms got surrounded around her waist and lifted her from the ground holding in a air.

Carala's pov

I was waiting for the thud to happen.

I got confused when I didn't feel any pain for a moment, doesn't it hurt when we fall down!?

But my breath got hitched when I felt an arms surrounded around my waist and lifted me from the ground.

I slowly opened my eyes, and met with mesmerizing and cold looking one, suddenly my heart beat got raised and body started feeling hot, I kept looking at those eyes, which was looking back at mine.

“Be Careful "a manly voice heard which made me pulled out of my thoughts, I noticed the man who was looking handsome, he wearing a black normal suit, his left wrist had a beautiful silver watch, his ears was connected with earpiece, and his scent, I don't know it makes something twist inside me.

I don't know what's happening around me, but I just kept looking at him, I saw his lips got curves and formed a smirk.

“I know, I am a handsome guy"he emphasised which made me feel caught red handed.

“How dare you, leave me" I replied and somehow he loosened his hold around me,while carefully placing me on the ground a little away from the all wires.