★32. In search of warmth★

Now Carla was on the way to her apartment, while Michael driving the car. She seems tensed which was didn't left unnoticed by him. He wants to ask her but he doesn't want to cross any line, so he just let it go.

"Why he was not picking up the call!?" she mumbled while frustratingly throwing her phone aside on the car's seat beside her.

She kept on trying to call jimin, but was not getting any response from the opposite side.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○

2:00 Am, Seoul, Korea

The sound of phone ringing was heard, as the said phone was lying somewhere behind the sofa's pillow.

In a few minutes, the sound of phone stopped, and hoseok came into the scene and attend the phone call.

"hello"

"hello! Jimin where were you all these time? , why didn't you attend my phone call throughout the day?.. What do.. " She was about to continue,but her words left incomplete when the opposite one on the call answered.

"Omg! Carala, catch your breath,I'm not jimin speaking by the way"he breathed out his words, as his heartbeat got increased when he heard her non stop complaint.

Because from the moment Carla saw jimin attended her call she didn't even gave him a chance to start a conversation. Because she thought it was jimin on the opposite side.

"I'm Hobi hyung speaking, jimin was sleeping "he added further,when he got no response from other side.

"Oh! Hobi hyung, Where is jimin and how was he, I got afr... "

"He is fine carala, it's just we were busy today, maybe that's why he didn't get time to attend your call"he lied as he doesn't want her to worried about jimin.

"oh! He messaged me, but I wanted to hear from him, how he is doing? "she questioned, as now she feel relaxed.

"He is doing okay, Don't worry too much about him carala, we are here for him " He stated while taking seat on the nearby couch while eyeing the bedroom, where jimin sleeping.

"I know hyung, but I don't know from morning itself my heart was not at ease,when he didn't replied to any of my messages and calls"she replied

After a while of conversation, they both ended up the call.

Due to tiredness Hoseok also went to sleep, without checking the person who desperately needs someone to comforts him.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Hello everyone, the flight landing is 10 minutes ahead, and we hope you enjoyed this journey " An announcement was heard inside the plane.

Soon plane landed on 5 Am in early morning, and all passengers came out from the flight one by one. And lastly they checked passengers tickets once as a procedure.

"sir your tickets please" A guard asked

And a person came forward with tickets wearing a grey printed hoodie, with matching jogger pants paired with black beanie, while his face was covered because of black mask he was wearing.

He handed forward his tickets for checking, after finishing up all the procedures, he made his way towards the exit, and one person came running towards him.

"Oh... Jungkook shi, Welcome to Busan" Said the man while bowing down a little.

"Please don't do that, you are elder than me Jungsoo hyung"he bowed back to his guard.