3

Author pov

         When Jimin came out from the shower, he saw Jungkook sitting his his bed waiting for him.
    Jimin- hey what happened you looking very happy today. (He asked while looking at Jungkook who was smiling non Stopably)

    But what Jungkook did next made Jimin froze in his spot, he didn't answer to jimin's question but he suddenly hugged him very tightly and repeating the same words THANK YOU HYUNG... YOU'RE THE BEST.

     Jimin tried to break the hug but he can't because Jungkook grip on jimin's waist was  so strong. But somehow he break the hug, and he saw the happiness which was glowing in his eyes.
     Jungkook- Jimin shi I am very happy today, thanks to you.

    Jimin- Anything for you Jungkook. Did you enjoy your day with Tae. (He asked for formality because he can see the happiness in opposites eyes)

    Jungkook- hyung this was best day of my life.

     Jimin- it's good to hear that. I am happy that you enjoyed your day with your love( he told him, while try not to break down in front of him) .

     Jungkook - yes, I enjoyed this day with my love hyung, Tae- hyung is my first love(he told very happily). Hyung you know we enjoyed all rides, through all big rides Tae- hyung held my hands very tightly because he got afraid. I enjoyed with him lot today and we ate ice cream also(he told  everything  which happened today to Jimin)
        On the other side Jimin don't want to feel jealous, because these are all things which he wants to enjoy with jungkook, but he thinks that they both are not destined for each other. He came out from his thought's when Jungkook started talking to him again.

Jungkook- hyung I feel that Tae-hyung also feels same towards me(he told with mixed emotions)

    After hearing this Jimin was in shock.

    Jimin- why do you think like that. Did he tell you that he likes you. (Jimin asked in serious gaze)

   Jungkook- cool down hyung, I am just telling that, because when he see towards me I can feel that love towards me in his eyes.

   Jimin- oh that's good if he also feels same towards you( he told half heartedly)

   Jungkook- Even if he don't feel same, I can made him feel same for me hyung you don't worry.

    Jimin- hmm, ok Jungkook I am feeling sleepy, I am going to bed. You also go and sleep(Jimin told Jungkook and went towards his bed and covered him with the blanket from head to toes)
      All nights Jimin was only thinking about what Jungkook told him. He wants to conform Tae's feeling towards Jungkook. So he decided to ask Tae tomorrow about how he feels about Jungkook, with that thought he fell asleep.

Please vote guys.