19

(Vote goal 40)

"Even after all this, you both want to be stay silent huh"

Both Tae and Jungkook were looking tensed now. Because their hyungs were now looking at both of them only. They all don't understand why jimin was not describing anything properly, he keeps on confusing them that's what his hyungs were thinking.

"jimin ah, what are you trying to say now, please describe it properly and don't keeps us all in dark anymore." Namjoon told while breaking the tensed situation between the three of the maknae.

Jimin finally moved his gaze towards Namjoon,while chuckled silently. He stood up from his bed and went directly towards Tae who was standing straight in front of him while holding one of the Jin's hand. And he knows that jimin was coming towards him but he doesn't want to look into him. He already thinks that because of him only it all happened to his friend. So he kept standing like a statue while looking down at the floor.

Jimin who was now standing in front of Tae, he hold his chin with the help of his index finger and made him to look at him.

"Don't you wanna say something Tae or you still want to maintain your secret and like to watch me in pain".Jimin asked Tae who was now looking at him, while shaking his head as no, and tears were continuously coming out from his eyes.

"Sorry Jimin ah, please don't say like that, you know I will never do that . You know how much I love you, please don't say it like that. It hurts me, how you are going through all this and I know I was the reason for this. Please forgive me. Please Jimin ah, ple.. Please. " Tae keeps on pleading in front of jimin while holding his hands. Who was just looking at him without showing any emotions.

Jimin took his hands out of Tae's hold, and hold Tae's cheeks with his both hands and wiped his tears which was not taking any name to stop.

All hyungs were feeling so confused and tired now, they all really don't know what the actual fu*k going on. Yoongi was already got tired and went to sit on the bed, to watch the emotional drama happening in front of him.

Jin who was standing beside Tae was looking so confused. And Namjoon and hoseok both were sat on the bed again being confused.

Jimin wiped the tears of Tae and turned around to look at Jungkook, who was looking at the floor, avoiding everyone's gaze on him.

"Why are you crying Tae... It takes two to make a quarrel (Ek haath se taali nahi bhajti) why you are the only one to be blamed, you both are equally wrong... Oh no sorry he was more wrong than you isn't it Jungkook. "Jimin told while pointing towards Jungkook who was now looking at him with same teary eyes and heavy heart.

"Now please anyone of you open your mouth and tell the truth, I don't want Anymore drama in my life" Jimin told pointing towards both Tae and Jungkook time to time, and tried his best to hold the tears.

Jungkook and Tae both looked at each other. Tae went towards Jungkook who was standing like statue in a same place without moving a bit.

"kookie it's time to tell them all now, please . I don't want my friend to hurt anymore because of us please " Tae told while shaking one of the Jungkook's arms, who was not responding but just stand there while looking at floor.

On other side jimin, who was looking at them was getting frustrated because now he was tired, he was tired of crying and he tired of explaining him to all. Now he just want this all to come to an end, and start some fresh chapter in his life.

After a minute, Jungkook came into his sense, he came forward while removing Tae's hand on his arm. And went towards jimin, who was showing face like "I'm not interested ".