20

( Vote goal 45)

A weeks later

The sun was shining brightly and the sounds of birds, flying outside the window of the newly brought apartment was so calming to hear.

And there was a handsome man, who was sitting beside the window and silently enjoying the calmness of the nature, while thinking about how all suddenly everything changed in his life, is it for his better or not?

But his chain of thought cut, when a beautiful voice called him "Hey hot lips, come here, breakfast was ready".His saddened thought changed into happy one when he heard this silly name called by one and only his beautiful and lovely so called girlfriend carala.

Yes, even though they accepted their relationship, you can also say jimin made her to accept their relationship in front of all a week before, which created a huge mess in between his fans and whole Korea. But the reality between them is different. Even though they're couple in front of the outside world but in reality they are just friends, like a proper good friend who will support you in all your crimes, basically like partners in crime.

Jimin never thought that he will get closed friend like carala after Tae. He never thought he will able to get someone to rely on, when he was going through a hard time. After his members and family now he loves carala more, but again just as friend.

He was very thankful to her, because when he told her about accepting their relationship in front of all, she didn't even hesitate to say yes, while being a model and without worrying about her image. And she also know what all happened with jimin before this, even though she knew that jimin doesn't love her, but she understand that jimin wants her to escape from the blame that was putted on him.

She gladly accept to support him, because she thought it was the only solution to bring jimin out of all that bullshit rumours.

Basically to jimin, she was an angel sent to him by God to protect and love him.

The last few weeks were very hectic to both of them, her coming from Canada to Korea and the announcement of both in front of media and the handling the results after that, and main problem, finding one suitable apartment for both of them.

And now they both are finally free from all those problem. They got a apartment according to them, no you can say Jimin, because he was the only one going to live in this apartment as Carala being a model she have to stay at Canada most of the time for her shoots, but she will come and visit him atleast twice a month, that's what they both decided.

And talking about results after their relationship announcement, it was chaos most of the Army's heart were broken and also many anti's nose also broken, because of this perfect answer given by jimin. Because now they don't have any reason to abuse him.

And jimin did not reveal carala's face to media for her safety. He just mentioned that he was dating a girl who was a model from Canada.

And his true fans always shown support to him and also his members were also supported him in this matter. They all tried to convince jimin, specially Tae and jungkook to make him stay at old apartment with them, but he already made his decision so he did not back up from that one.

And speaking about his parents, jimin's mom was very happy with this, because she was the one who introduced her to him. And Both his and carala family were supporting them in this matter. But no one knows including his members that they both were just friends, they all think that both him and carala were couple. And both of them want to maintain this secret between them. It's not like they will never fall in love with each other they can if jimin allows, but jimin need a good friend now rather than a girlfriend. And being matured women carala gladly understand his situation.