12

Author's Pov

It's been a week now and everything was going back as it was. Jimin was also trying to be back as he was before, which means he was now interacting with other members very well. And things between him and jungkook was also going smoothly, because he was trying so hard to move on from Jungkook, and he was getting closer to succeed in that one, but not completely because it's not that easy to move on in our life but again he was trying.

He met the girl whom his mother told him to meet, so with the help of jungkook... Help in the case means from choosing dress, accessories to all and jungkook told this to other members too, because it's not that much big thing to keep it as secret. So jungkook and all his hyung's wished him best for his date and sent him to the date, specially Jungkook boosted jimin's confidence that he can do that.

And the date went very well, Jimin thought that he can connect more with the model whose name is "Lee Carla"and of course she was beautiful because she was a model for a reason. But before meeting her, jimin thought that maybe she will be little rude or can show attitude because she was a model, but after meeting carla he got to know that she was very kind hearted and they talked about some random things like about their choices , favorite things to do Or little bit about family. And he also liked one thing from her which was even if she was not completely fluent in korean, because she was born in Canada to a Canadian father and korean mother, she was trying her best to talk in korean which her mother taught. And like that their date ended and they decide to meet further in future too.

That's how their weekend ends and new weekend starts with heavy practices for their upcoming award show.

And today is Friday, and all bangtan boys were preparing and working hard for their award show which was tomorrow. All the members were in their dance studios practising to some songs, after completing 2 songs they all took break. Namjoon, suga and hobi were discussing something about songs, and jin went to washroom. And Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in one of the corner of the studios talking and laughing together. And here comes our man who just enjoy being himself and he was also smiling while watching his phone screen

Guess why
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, he was chatting with Carla even though they decided to not get into relationship this earlier but they want to be a good and supportive friends to each other first.

And all other members also noticed the new change in jimin and they're also happy for him.

Jimin was now finished chatting with Carla, because their break time is going to end now and they have to practice for few other songs. So he kept his phone aside and he stand up for stretching little bit, but his eyes got stuck at the corner of the studios, where two lovebirds were sitting. Jungkook was pinching Tae's cheek and Tae was laughing so hard.

Jimin's Pov

When I stand up to do some stretch, suddenly my eyes got stuck on Tae and Jungkook, but this time i don't know what I'm feeling, because neither I'm feeling happy or feeling sad. But they both are looking happy together... I hope one day I will also have relationship like them with carla.

I just smiled looking at them,and moved my gaze to others but all were looking busy and then our one staff member came to me with camera in his hand and handed me that camera and told me to capture some behind the scenes moments of practicing, so i thought even though I'm feeling bored why can't I try this, so I took the camera from staff's hand and he went out of the studio after giving me a camera.

Now, I looked at my hyung's and went near to took videos of them and i asked them what are they doing, after seeing camera in my hand they all waves 👋their hands towards camera and talk little bit to our army's and then they told that they are discussing something important so told me to go to other members. So now I decided to go to jin hyung , but he was not here in studio. So I asked to our makeup artist about him they told he went to washroom.

Author's Pov

Then lastly jimin have only one options left, to go to Tae and Jungkook but he don't want to go because by looking at them , it shows that they're talking something personal while laughing and pinching each other's skin time to time. So he don't want to interfere because he still remembered that all comments, which he read before. He thinks that some amry's used to think that he used to come in between them to separate them because he don't like them together.

But someone have to tell him, that's it's not like that. And who all are spreading this comments were not an army, if they hate any one of them.

So like that jimin didn't interfere their moment and later jin came from washroom so he went to him to took video of him and after finished taking video of jin, he handed camera to jin and told him to take video of Taehyung and Jungkook. And jin did that and he also took jimin video too.

After finished taking all behind the scenes videos, all the members again gathered to practise for next few hours for tomorrow's award show.

Like that, this day went to them by practising and taking videos.

But

But

But

They all are not aware of whats going to happen tomorrow. Someone's heart is going to break again.. But this time it hurts all others too.

______________________________________

Happy 9th year Anniversary with 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 to all of you💜💜🌟

           Saranghey and Borahae                                                  💜🅐🅡🅜🅨⁷⟬⟭💜

💜🅐🅡🅜🅨⁷⟬⟭💜

Lets be with them till the end 😊💜🌟

_________________________________

Here's the update.

No proofread so bear with my mistakes.

I hope you all loved this one, so don't forget to comment and vote😊.

Omg 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜started live now, bye guys meet you all in next update. Until then keep supporting me😘