Saving the president.

Rhodey and I were still on the boat and I knew that we would have to get this situation sorted out quickly.

"We gotta make a decision. We can either save the president, or Kira. We can't do both." Rhodey told me.

No there was no way.
I had to save Kira. There was going to be a thousand more presidents over the course of time but there will only ever be one Kira.

I couldn't make the decision, I had to figure out a way to do both.

"Sir, I have an update from Malibu. The cranes have finally arrived, and the cellar doors are being cleared as we speak." JARVIS informs me.

"And what about the suit I'm wearing?" I ask nervously.
"The armour is now at 92%."
"That's going to have to do." I say.

I had formed a plan that I was almost 80% sure would work, if everything went according to plan and my suit held up for that long.

I travelled up into the air all the way until I was side by side with the aircraft. I pin pointed were Savin was and easily punched through the already damaged aircraft to blast him back against the wall.

He grunts as he falls and immediately jumps back up but I make my way round him quickly so he doesn't see me and come to him from behind. I grab him and fly him forward until his face hits a Tv screen so hard it breaks.

His skin begins to glow orange and I know his powers are in use so I have to be careful with him around my suit. I flip him around and pin him to the wall. I threaten him with my fist.

"The President. Now." I command.

"He's not here." He responds and burns into my Iron Man suit's arm. My electrical at atom starts to crackle, as well as my mechanisms grinding, causing me to groan softly. This was not going to plan so far.

"Try the jet stream? Speaking of which, go fish." He smiles as he pushes a button to set off a bomb that blows up the rear end of the plane causing the crew to scream as they get sucked out.

As Savin tries to melt my suit I throw my arms back and shoot him using my arc that rips into his upper body.

"Walk away from that, you son of a bitch." I tell him as he falls to the ground. Finally.

"How many in the air?" I ask JARVIS as I make my way back outside.

"Thirteen, sir."
"How many can I carry?" I ask.
"Four, sir."

Without thinking I make my way down to them and grab onto the first girl I see.
"Slow down. Slow down, relax. What's your name? Heather?" I ask but she continues to scream and it doesn't help that the plane just blew up above us.

"Oh, God! No! No!"

"Listen to me. See that guy? I'm gonna swing by, you're just gonna grab him. You got it?" I command.

"What? Oh!" She didn't have a chance to properly reply because I fly towards him.

"I'll electrify your arm, you won't be able to open your hand. We can do this, Heather. Easy, see? Eleven more to go." I say as she grabs onto him.

"Remember that game called Barrel of Monkeys? That's what we're going to do." I tell them both.
"18,000 feet." JARVIS says making me panic slightly. A fall into water from this height will easily kill you.

"Come on, people. Everybody, grab your monkey." They all do as they're told and grab onto anyone next to them.

"Nice." I say feeling a little calmer.

"10,000 feet."

We're close to getting everyone now.
"6,000 feet."

"Come on, people. Come on, come on, come on! Yeah!"

Only two more people to go!

"1, 000 feet. 400 feet. 200 feet, sir." JARVIS spoke in a raised voice as I went as fast as possible towards the last guy left.

"He's a chunky monkey, let's get him. Hello." I smile and soon I've grabbed him and I fly up steadily until it is safe to drop them all in the water carefully from only a few feet above.

I look back up and they are all cheering happily and thanking me. Well all in a days work.

"We made it!"

"Nice work, guys! Excellent. Good team effort all around. Go us. All right, Jarvis. But it's only half-done. We've still got to get Kira..."

Unfortunately I am cut off because I stupidly did not look where I was going and flew straight into a truck driving on the freeway.

Therefore, my Iron Man suit disassembles causing me to sigh.

Another suit wasted.
"That came out of nowhere. Wow." I exclaim as I switch my helmet off and Rhodey opens the cabin of the boat we were still on.

What? I'm not doing the dirty work when I can do it from here!

"Give me some good news, man." Rhodey asks.

"I think they all made it." I exclaim happily.

"Oh, thank God." Rhodey breaths out relieved.

"Yeah, but I missed the president." I admit.

"You couldn't save the president with the suit, how are we gonna save Kira with nothing?" Rhodey asks.

That's when it hits me.

I've been preparing for a situation like this for a long time. What better way to put it into use.

"Uh... Say, Jarvis, is it that time?" I ask smugly to my AI.

"The House Party Protocol, sir?" He asks already knowing.

"Correct." I agree.

Lets go get my girl.