The beginning of Ultron

When we made it to the city it was early afternoon of a new day and the sun in New York was bright over the tower making it shine and stand out over all the other buildings the city had to offer.

We soon landed and I got Clint strapped in and ready to be sent off to the infirmary immediately, as he had bled through his bandages again and needed immediate attention. I think the blood loss was getting to his head too because he had been cracking dad jokes for the last hour.

Maria Hill who was now full time working for Tony as his new assistant and Doctor Cho were waiting for us upon landing.

Once fully landed, Doctor Cho's team rushed to grab Clint's bed and I followed them into the tower not wanting to leave my brother's side.

When we reached Bruce's lab I helped Cho in getting my brother stabilised and ready to be refigured. Nat sooner joined us and stood by, while I linked Clint up to another IV while Cho set up her machine.

Being a doctor myself I had heard all about Cho and her creation of tissue enhancement. It was incredible what she could do and I have to admit I was slightly fan girling to be working with her.

"You sure he's going to be ok?" Nat joked as she leaned over Clint to get a better look at the machine.

It was interesting to watch. Even Clint was getting a good look at it.
"Yeah pretending we need this guy, really brings the team together." I add making Clint glare at me while Nat chuckles along.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The Nano molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding together." Cho explains.

"That's incredible." I state causing the young doctor to smile.

"She's creating tissue." Bruce excitedly exclaims.

Guess I wasn't the only fan girl.

"If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration control cradle could do this in twenty minutes." Cho smirks.

"Oh he's flat lining! Call it! Time?" Tony announces himself into the room with a tray of drinks making me giggle slightly as I shake my head.

"No, no, no, I'm going to live forever! Haha, I'm going to be made of plastic!" Clint exclaims loudly making me smile over at my brother again.

Like I said, the blood loss got to his head a bit.

"Here's your beverage." Tony mutters to Clint and Nat as he passed them drinks.

"And you honey." He smiles as he passes me one.
"Thank you." I smile great fully, kissing his cheek lightly in thanks.

He wraps an arm around my waist as we listen in.
"You'll be made of you Clint." I tell my brother.

"Yes, you're own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Cho says making all four of us stiffen lightly.

"Well I don't have a girlfriend." Clint quickly dismissed.

Only half the team knew of Clint's family. It had to stay that way.

"That I can't fix." Cho responded making me giggle again.

"This is the next thing Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust." I smirk at my boyfriend.

"Well, that is exactly the plan and Helen I expect to see you at the party on Saturday." Tony agrees.

"Unlike you I don't have time for parties." Cho disagrees.

"Will Thor be there?" She quickly asks making me smirk.